NordInvasion Forum
Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage (/showthread.php?tid=1544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - ChubbyPitbull - 05-04-2012

I have a low level Alt who is simply a recruit, who had problems last night and couldn't equip any of the recruit gear. I went in this morning and saw that I had the stat problem, so I clicked the big "CLICK HERE TO FIX STAT PROBLEM" link, which fixed my stats. Now I can equip the recruit Armor, Boots, Short Sword, and Old Heater Shield, but still cannot equip Darts. Is this intended?

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Conqueror_Worm - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 10:28 AM)ChubbyPitbull link Wrote: I have a low level Alt who is simply a recruit, who had problems last night and couldn't equip any of the recruit gear. I went in this morning and saw that I had the stat problem, so I clicked the big "CLICK HERE TO FIX STAT PROBLEM" link, which fixed my stats. Now I can equip the recruit Armor, Boots, Short Sword, and Old Heater Shield, but still cannot equip Darts. Is this intended?

Small oversight, recruit darts are usable again.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Fingus - 05-04-2012

I find that patience is a virtue, so let's try to be virtuous :Smile

(28-03-2012, 04:55 PM)Fingus link Wrote: I am angry.

I might have overreacted towards Cavalry being removed, seeing as I was the only one complaining about that.
Now some want a petition because the mod got different? At least give it a week before you start rebelling, you might even enjoy the new mod :o

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Dr_Krieg - 05-04-2012

I can see my self getting used to this new setup. Nice work guys!

My Lemellar Vest Over Mail - Brown doesn't load at the moment though. And I do hope the Pikeman class would be able to choose from some less eastern style armour maybe in future.

edit - guess which idiot didn't download the new update and reported a false bug... sorry to waste your time.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Athena - 05-04-2012

I'm a commando and I can't use polearms (on marketplace I see only Staff, Shortened Spear, Quarter Staff and Iron Staff) and Huscarls Round Shield. Why :o ?

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Patoson - 05-04-2012

Nice patch! Looking forward to trying it.

I have found a couple of bugs in the website though: I have a Nordic Warlord Helmet, it says it's usable by Commando, but I can't equip it, and it has 78 head armor, like before, instead of 56 like the rest. Same for the Huscarl's Round Shield - I can't equip it. And the Sarranid Elite Armor doesn't appear in the body armor shop (I have one already but just saw that).

Edit: the Sarranid Elite Armor still has 78 body armor and 28 leg armor.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Birdtalon - 05-04-2012

You can't equip Nordic armour anymore.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Nemeth - 05-04-2012

Armours that have old stats are gonna be changed, as I overlooked them during the rebalancing. Also, as Bird said, nordic armour/helmets have been removed from players.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Patoson - 05-04-2012

Does that include the Huscarl's Round Shield? Because I've seen someone wielding one, but I can't use it as Commando.

Edit: I like what you've done with the soldier armors. They were really OP against most bots in normal mode.

Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - Kwal - 05-04-2012

That's cause it got removed just now Tongue Heavy Heater and Kite Shield now have similar stats to the Huscarl's Round Shield with a little less armor but more speed.