NordInvasion Forum
First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=15489)

Pages: 1 2

First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Hablam - 04-11-2013

I HAVE TO MAKE A ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to some changes in real life, I will not have much free time on weekends, therefore i can't host a event, I am terribly sorry.
This project will be freezed till I find time to host it.

Good day NI community
I haven't been around this mod for a bit and what is a better way to celebrate my comeback than a tournament?
The idea is simple, Tarrod and I will host several Player vs Player tournaments (1h, 2h, polearm, bow, xbow) and the winner will receive a reward. (Haha, you don't say)
But there is another little problem, if I host it, it means that the developers will not provide me with a reward for the winners. But Tarrod came up with the idea that you, the people who fight in the tournament, will pay a entry fee and that will be the reward for the winner.

So everyone who wants to take part, will have to pay 5 000[Image: coins.png] for each weapon class they want to participate.
To spice things up I will put 1 000 000 [Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png] from my personal acount (which will be put into every weapon class)
The distribution of the money will be: 1st place: 1/2 of the total gold [Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png]
                                                          2nd place: 1/3 of the total gold[Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png]
                                                          3rd place: 1/6 of the total gold[Image: coins.png][Image: coins.png]
So if you want to get alot of gold, get as many players as you can to take part in this awesome tournament.

I planed on holding 1 or 2 weapon classes per weekend [most likely Friday/Saturday evening for EU(8pm BST)]time might change

Tournament Equipments:

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Hablam - 04-11-2013

Alright, I have settled on a time for the first PvP specatcles.
Onehanded Tournament : 15 Nov 2013 8pm BST
Archer Tournament : 16 Nov 2013 8pm BST
Twohanded Tournament : No Time Yet
Crossbow Tournament : No Time Yet
Polearm Tournament : No Time Yet
Super Secret Final End Tournament : No time yet
You can sign up with this form:
Character Name:
Character ID
(so I can invite you to my house):
Which weapon category(1h,2h, polearm, bow, xbow):

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Saladin - 04-11-2013

Seems Awesome

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Leberkass - 04-11-2013

Thx and well done Hablam. Count me in if i have time will be there for sure if i have time.
I will take part with my Inf.
I hope a lot of guys will join it. ;D
Greets Tarrod

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - madjsoh - 04-11-2013

I LIKE IT!!!......i don't however like Australian internet Sad

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Tiber_Carlson - 05-11-2013

Great idea. Good luck with it.

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - SK_Blade - 05-11-2013

Count me in Smile

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Hablam - 05-11-2013

Times for 1h and archer have been set, get as many people to sign up as possible
everyone has to give me the 5k at least 3 days before the event, I have a seperate character, which will collect all the money, by either inviteing you to a house or if you want to join with a leader/captain(of a house) i will join you

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Leberkass - 05-11-2013

If you wanna join the Player Tournament just write your Name and Class in the Thread, so that me or Hablam can make a list and see how guys takke part.
Application:
Character Name:
Player ID:
Class: -> What Category(Pikeman/Archer/Commando/Crossbowmen)
I hope the Tournament will be fun.
Greets Tarrod

Re: First Player-Hosted PvP Tournament - Maroon - 05-11-2013

If your super secret round is a joust, I'm in.