NordInvasion Forum
Report VM_Chris - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Help & Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Report Players (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Report VM_Chris (/showthread.php?tid=16458)

Pages: 1 2

Report VM_Chris - Doctor_Death - 27-11-2013

Good day,

I just want to mention how "silly" people can cade. To prove those:
So I went ahead and destroyed this cades twice (one on another map and this one on the screen) because it´s impossible to attack Nords as a ranged I was (Pikeman) through this. In those cases a Short Heavy Cade would be better, just for those who called me an idiot:
These screen proves they insulted me. Futhermore an Admin joined the Server (not randomly). Everyone spams the chat (you may have to check that in the logs) and I didn´t got the chance to explain anything. Banana went ahead a just pressed the kick button without having any visual prove. This is unrespectful behaviour especially for an Admin. I don´t have any prove of this kick. This wired story happened on Rag_EU1 (or 2 can´t remember) at 21:35 (German time).

I wish to declare this case. Thank you for your expensive time.

Kind regards, Doctor.

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Thatsmybanana - 27-11-2013

I removed you from the game because you were griefing. if the other 15 players want to come here and vouch for the unfairness of the kick, i invite them to. But seeing as how i was asked to come into the game by TWO separate people on TS leads me to think that they in-fact, KNOW you were greifing.

In the first place, it's not up to you to decide for the entire team if placed cades are silly and need to be destroyed. It's a team-based game, and when you start taking decisions into your own hands, disregarding the opinions of the majority of the server, you are going to have people who call you an idiot.

On the subject of it being called disrespectful behavior? Well i find ignoring the players-base and doing as you please, thus leading to the death and downfall of that teams ragnarok run to be more disrespectful, in-fact i find that to be down right rude. Because that is exactly what happened thanks to your actions. If you don't like the state of a server's set up, you can always leave and join another server.

And as kindly pointed out by slayer, if you have a beef with me, take it up with my senior admin, the_irish_eagle. and really, i don't think "you know" because then why have you gone ahead and done this anyway?

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Doctor_Death - 27-11-2013

(27-11-2013, 09:08 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: I removed you from the game because you were griefing. if the other 15 players want to come here and vouch for the unfairness of the kick, i invite them to.
Let the logs decide. This was not needed because you were not in the know of the story. Next time be careful and ask for those who need to kicked "Admin"!

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Naozumi - 27-11-2013

Topic Unlocked. Logs will be checked but please do not lock threads when people are responding to you.

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Slayer - 27-11-2013

Doctor Death.. You should know if you want to report an Admin, you report it to the Senior Admin.. not make a thread.

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Doctor_Death - 28-11-2013

(27-11-2013, 10:33 PM)Naozumi link Wrote: Topic Unlocked. Logs will be checked but please do not lock threads when people are responding to you.
Yes Sir!

@ Slayer: I know.

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Slim Shady - 28-11-2013

The majority, if not, all the 15 other players weren't content with you breaking cade. I'm not sure if it's okay with the rules to grief against majority of the players, but i'm just pointing out that most people in that game disapproved your actions. And how are you going to say that the cade is stupid. 1) we lacked cades. 2) Stupid is subjective. 3)As an archer i was still able to shoot fine.

Re: Report VM_Chris / Admin Banana - Doctor_Death - 28-11-2013

(28-11-2013, 06:34 AM)Slim Shady link Wrote: The majority, if not, all the 15 other players weren't content with you breaking cade. I'm not sure if it's okay with the rules to grief against majority of the players, but i'm just pointing out that most people in that game disapproved your actions. And how are you going to say that the cade is stupid. 1) we lacked cades. 2) Stupid is subjective. 3)As an archer i was still able to shoot fine.
1) It doesn´t matter at all.
2) It´s not. Didn´t said "stupid" by the way.
3) Not for me as a Pikeman (you should read the rules which include every player should get the best and same chance as everyone else.

Re: Report VM_Chris - Maestro - 28-11-2013

I was there also.
You could move 1 meter left or right an be fine with throwing without destroing the cade.

Re: Report VM_Chris - Doctor_Death - 28-11-2013

(28-11-2013, 07:30 PM)Maestro link Wrote: I was there also.
You could move 1 meter left or right an be fine with throwing without destroing the cade.
In general Heavy Cades aren´t for this kind of cading. May read the cade guide.