NordInvasion Forum
House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) (/showthread.php?tid=18267)

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Malong - 26-05-2015

(25-05-2015, 04:26 AM)Freddy_Krueger_of_MandB link Wrote: Character Name(s):                _Freddy_Krueger_ , _Freddy_the_Archer_ ,  _Freddy_the_Pikeman , _Freddy_the_Crossbowman_ , _Freddy_the_Zweihander_

Steam Username:                    Freddy_Krueger

Class(es) (Hero and T4 only):  Royal Guard , Sniper, Pikeman, Man At Arms, Heavy Infantry

Crafting level(s):                    Blacksmith 10, Armorsmith 10, Alchemist 6,

Time Zone:                              Pacific time

Player ID(s):                            4647 , 20582, 2431798, 20182, 23047

Why you want to join:            I have played this mod since 2012, and I have yet to get any items of any significance. I want to join a house that will hold events frequently and aim to win every time.

Join events for a trial.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Malong - 03-06-2015

Weekend event is posted in Events tab.

P.S. I'll be there Saturday. Join for some fun times*

* This is defined as jokes, rants, and general offensive chat.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Brew - 12-07-2015

Character Name(s): Genhurt
Steam Username: genpuu
Class(es) (Hero and T4 only): Halberdier
Crafting level(s): Blacksmithing 14, Alchemy 14, Armorsmith 13
Time Zone: CEST / CET
Player ID(s): 2483289
Why you want to join: Was talking to Assassine about joining a new house after ON perished, and thought your banner would look good on my heraldic mail.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - [ASSASSINE] - 12-07-2015

hes a good guy and player

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Nka19 - 13-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 09:08 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: Character Name(s): Genhurt
Steam Username: genpuu
Class(es) (Hero and T4 only): Halberdier
Crafting level(s): Blacksmithing 14, Alchemy 14, Armorsmith 13
Time Zone: CEST / CET
Player ID(s): 2483289
Why you want to join: Was talking to Assassine about joining a new house after ON perished, and thought your banner would look good on my heraldic mail.
Well usualy we have events and would tell you to join them, but right now we're on break as there's lack of member attendence. So I guess Soviet and PCK should vote on you, for me it's fine if assassine vouch for you.

To all Tricksters: if you want events again message me you'll be there for sure and I can register it if enough of you sends me a message or else if no-one is showing up what's the point.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - greekdragonkdl - 13-07-2015

If we can get enough people I'd attend trickster events again. I doubt that soviet would play since I've asked him several times the past week to help in runs and his ultimate response was "fuck NI", so think he's kind of done with the mod for a while. I've seen Nanjatoo and Banterin online on NI still, so they might attend.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Madjosh - 13-07-2015

i'm down for one of those tricksters drinking events Dan used to host, NI may be boring, but not if you're drunk.

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - [ASSASSINE] - 13-07-2015

(13-07-2015, 05:27 AM)Madjosh link Wrote: i'm down for one of those tricksters drinking events Dan used to host, NI may be boring, but not if you're drunk.
sunday evening then? good for next morning!

as for events, i would love to see some again! will pm for details

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Malong - 13-07-2015

gut event ja?

Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - Soviet - 13-07-2015

wollt ihr den totalen event!?