NordInvasion Forum
Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Help & Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Report Players (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk (/showthread.php?tid=23474)

Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - Brew - 02-06-2014

Normally I wouldn't just report this. I'd just go on and dislike the person strongly. But seeing as the player is a well-known admin, I thought this kind of behaviour does not set a good example.
He refused to communicate with the team - when everyone else was dying to bring in SHCs, tomes or weapons, or just juggling / building cades for Thor, he refused to spawn in barrels and crossbows, with the reason "not while there are naked people". You see, two people had taken off their gear to make toming slightly faster, since it was a bit to run from spawn to camp to drop off cades. I myself find that a perfectly good reason to take off your equipment for a bit, but apparently Irish found that offensive and thus refused to play as a part of the team.

At the end of said Thor wave, he decided it'd be a good idea to kill the last Ranger (leaving only Thor), knowing that it'd put the team in a tough situation, as we only had Thor left, and needed to rebuild cades and regroup, etc. I can't imagine he would mess up and kill last, about a minute after we started saving it, also seeing as he is so familiar with the game and the time a team needs to regroup after such a boss fight. In other words, the reason he did it was purely to put is in a bad situation.

I don't know if this is just a mood swing or w/e, but I don't think it's proper for an admin to be this rude and unsociable towards the team.

Screenshot of chat log when Irish killed last Ranger:

Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 02-06-2014

(02-06-2014, 11:15 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: Normally I wouldn't just report this. I'd just go on and dislike the person strongly. But seeing as the player is a well-known admin, I thought this kind of behaviour does not set a good example.
He refused to communicate with the team - when everyone else was dying to bring in SHCs, tomes or weapons, or just juggling / building cades for Thor, he refused to spawn in barrels and crossbows, with the reason "not while there are naked people". You see, two people had taken off their gear to make toming slightly faster, since it was a bit to run from spawn to camp to drop off cades. I myself find that a perfectly good reason to take off your equipment for a bit, but apparently Irish found that offensive and thus refused to play as a part of the team.

At the end of said Thor wave, he decided it'd be a good idea to kill the last Ranger (leaving only Thor), knowing that it'd put the team in a tough situation, as we only had Thor left, and needed to rebuild cades and regroup, etc. I can't imagine he would mess up and kill last, about a minute after we started saving it, also seeing as he is so familiar with the game and the time a team needs to regroup after such a boss fight. In other words, the reason he did it was purely to put is in a bad situation.

I don't know if this is just a mood swing or w/e, but I don't think it's proper for an admin to be this rude and unsociable towards the team.

Screenshot of chat log when Irish killed last Ranger:

We were saving for around 40 mins.  I will not and do not expect any one to die and re spawn 40 mins of Barrels and other kit.  I did spawn in 6 barrels and 12 xbows.  As for killing last ranger it was along with Thor in the base and we had used the tome I think 5 times and Thor died straight after it the killing of the ranger there was a real fight going on with players dying every second.

Sorry but I do not see what there is to report.  Also read the rules in relation to asking players to die. Also I will not and refuse to give naked players equipment on a Rag run when they have equipment in their inventory. I stand by my actions.

Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - Schlagbohrer - 02-06-2014

Fact Is that we had to less Barrels And i had no xbow at Thor wave And needed to leech or heal .
I asked hawk many many times to spawn me a xbow And more Barrels But he did nothing!
Thats Not How a Admin should behave !!!
Sure we cant Report you But you really need to become a teamplayer !
You relly have to say that we lost this Run because of you :/

Re: Report: [UK]_The_Irish_Hawk - Mp3jkl - 03-06-2014

(02-06-2014, 11:39 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote: You really have to say that we lost this Run because of you :/
I asked Irish many many times to spawn me a xbow And more Barrels But he did nothing!
Sorry for posting here when I was not directly involved (I was in the server at the time) but I feel I this needs to be said,
the run was lost due to only having 2 SHCs coming in per tome not because of Irish or anyone else.
Also you never asked Irish to die, you demanded it and told him to die which is extremely rude, annoying, and kinda against the rules.

Again sorry for posting here but I feel as if Irish did nothing wrong.(even if he did kill the ranger leaving Thor last, it was extremely hectic at the time and when shit hits the fan most people dont read chat and make some mistakes)

Not to mention without Irish you wouldn't have made it through Thor to begin with, his barrels carried you through the entire fight.

Re: Report: [UK]_The_Irish_Hawk - Brew - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 01:20 AM)Mp3jkl link Wrote: Also you never asked Irish to die, you demanded it and told him to die which is extremely rude, annoying, and kinda against the rules.

Admittedly, some people started off just telling him to die - not in fact to be rude, but because there shouldn't be a need to ask when everyone is working hard and Irish is standing around being grumpy.
But when we realized he may be taking offense, we did ask nicely, and that didn't do us any good either.

Also, things were hectic in the end, but the Ranger was a bit away from doing any damage, he was under control. Sure, Thor was running rampant, but no reason to kill that Ranger.

Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - gvn1999 - 03-06-2014

I´m not directly involved but I got to say that its unimaginable for me that Irish was like that this:
(02-06-2014, 11:15 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: kill last, about a minute after we started saving it
rude and unsociable towards the team.
I guess its just the problem I´ve seen alot these days: endless toming with 1-2 SHC bringers so it stretches up to like half a hour or even more which is clearly unnecessary and annoying but if someone brings barrels and/or weapons its no need to die after that lots of tomes...
I could start making this a veeery long text but I hope you read what I meant

Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - Brew - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 01:16 PM)gvn1999 link Wrote: I´m not directly involved

Yes, it was long, but most of us were trying our best to make it as smooth and fast as we could. Irish tomed in like 3 barrels during those 40 mins or w/e, and the rest of the time, he was mostly afk. However, my aim at the report was that he killed last, just to spite us.

Re: Report: [UK}_The_Irish_Hawk - Hande - 03-06-2014

Time for me to step in.
Contact to me if you wish to make an official complaint about a developer, moderator or admin.
Using report player thread is not suitable for this. Also this is not big enough to make complain from Senior Admin.

Closing this now.