NordInvasion Forum
[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players (/showthread.php?tid=279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players - WSC_CrushTheEvil - 14-12-2011

---------------------------------------------------------
glossary:
AH - Auction House
TAX - There are only one TAX. it take 5%(of price you put) when you put somethin into AH
You have no money? You really need money?

for new players only
Write(here in topic) a good reason / money amount, then CrushTheEvil will donate you! Up to 10 000(max) each new player.

reason examples: "i am so weak and i need new weapon, please donate me"
how i can donate you?

i accept donation then new player give some shitty thing(like stick) to AH selling it for 5000(for example). i know about 5% tax so if new player would have no that many money we could do it in many steps somethin like (100 -> 500 -> 5000)
And if new player want, i can give him Christmas Hat for free(to make chrismas better!). and Deployable Shield for free(to raise teamwork!)
actual stack: 25 x Christmas Hat

average Christmas Hat price: 2000(so new player can gain + 2000) - but i don't give it if you want sell it!

i stop this, reasons:
- i see some new players laughting on my face after they get money
- some people who have multiaccounts on forum.
- no other people who are donating new players(only i was)

Re: Evil Donations for new players - WSC_CrushTheEvil - 14-12-2011

haha Roran Big Grin are you really new player? :> please dont trash the topic Tongue

edit: new players i mean class like:

Recruit
Infantry
Archer
Cavalry

Re: Evil Donations for new players - clickeverywhere - 14-12-2011

I approve of what you're trying to do. Keep up the good work! You'll probably have to tell more people to go on the forums though in order for this to work.

i think if one new player will know about it, then by telling it to his friends, it will spread Smile

btw how to donate:
i accept donation then new player give some shitty thing(like stick) to AH selling it for 5000(for example). i know about 5% tax so if new player would have no that many money we could do it in many steps somethin like (100 -> 500 -> 5000)

Re: Evil Donations for new players - HandOfGod - 14-12-2011

Well i'd take you up on your offer.. Im trying to get myself geared up for archer class, but im still recruit level. Just bought a tunic for 313gold... soo 5k gold would set me off with a decent bow/or crossbow

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Isaiah_Dyrland - 14-12-2011

I have just started the game two days ago and have a group of 15 followers already dedicating themselves to a house when i make one, i cannot in fact seem to raise enough money though i play 4+ hours a day and recruit everyone i meet to join the community, I do not glitch exp and report those who do, also i seem to always hand out my money to those who need gear, same with when i make equipment i always give it away, i believe i am deserving of this grant because i hope to further better the community with those funds and make it more enjoyable for others. I need somewhere around 10,000 but anything would help.

ok both of you put first somethin on AH in price you want(as i said before you can sell in lower price first becouse of TAX)

i accept you both Smile

Quote:i accept donation then new player give some shitty thing(like stick) to AH selling it for 5000(for example). i know about 5% tax so if new player would have no that many money we could do it in many steps somethin like (100 -> 500 -> 5000)

and please if you have diffrent login in game, then write it Smile

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Isaiah_Dyrland - 14-12-2011

Very helpful i will repay it somehow, in the meantime im going to get some faction points and start it up

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Thovex - 14-12-2011

I'm a newbie support me!

supported Wink 10 000 description was in irc