NordInvasion Forum
[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players (/showthread.php?tid=279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: Evil Donations for new players - WSC_CrushTheEvil - 14-12-2011

(14-12-2011, 08:34 PM)5arge link Wrote: login in game: 5arge

reason: I am a level 9 infantryman, and I have found that it is hard to get kills without a good 2 handed weapon, but good armor is needed also if I drop my shields to wield a 2 handed weapon. All I ever get is Assist XP, and I need to use all of that on Melee XP instead of Gold.

donation type: one time, I am currently selling a "bone shard" in the AH for 5000, please buy it and I will be able to upgrade my equipment sufficiently. I also promise to return the favor one day for a new player like me who needs a little help getting started.

amount of donation: 5,000 (2000 for a 2 handed weapon, 2000 for body armor, and 1000 for a helmet).

Thank you in advance for your generosity. I hope someday that I can rescue you from a rampaging Nord Captain or a pack of Brutes.

bought Smile nice description Smile

Quote:I was wondering if I could get some gold because I am tired of getting killed on the second wave. Sad Any amount would help me out and would be very much appreciated.

you must say price / etc

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Phlem - 14-12-2011

I believe 5,000 will suffice if you are willing to give that much

(14-12-2011, 08:50 PM)Phlem link Wrote: I believe 5,000 will suffice if you are willing to give that much

ok put somthin in AH

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Phlem - 14-12-2011

Alright I put some Old Boots up for 5,000. Thanks

(14-12-2011, 09:14 PM)Phlem link Wrote: Alright I put some Old Boots up for 5,000. Thanks

bought

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Sage - 14-12-2011

Hey, Im pretty to this new and played this game for 4 days now and am trying to get a class. I am hoping to be able to get a fe weapons and need some help i cant get to the kills before vets thats all.I am hoping for 10k but any amount would be fine. This community has proved nice so far i thank it. I was recommended here by Isaiah and I wanted ask for donation if its possible, I love this mod and I cant believe how fun and how fast this mod is growing.

Re: Evil Donations for new players - apevis - 14-12-2011

Hello to everyone on the fourms, my name is Jerry known in game as Apevis. I would like to request a 10k gold loan. My reason for requesting this loan is because I am new to nord invasion and I love it so far, it is the perfected version of Crpg and has some unique aspects as well. The only downside is the difficulty when starting out by yourself. I believe the 10k will allow me to gear myself and start out on the right foot with this game. I would appreciate this very much and will be forever thankful. Have a nice day - Apevis

Re: Evil Donations for new players - HandOfGod - 15-12-2011

K ima put some wood and cloth in ah

Re: Evil Donations for new players - LawL LawL - 15-12-2011

Login: LawL_LawL

Reason: I just got NordInvasion, 10k would really help me get into it a little faster. At the moment grinding with the sword and darts is rather slow, though it seems a bit faster than grinding in cRPG. Rather annoying when I die to 2-3 blunt hits too... definitely investing in some armour if I get some money.

Donation Type: Incremental, 2000 for crooked stick, then 8000 for the other one later.

Amount: 10,000 total oh and a santa hat would be really cool Tongue

Re: Evil Donations for new players - Gomer - 15-12-2011

Gomer

I would enjoy a Santa hate and 3000k To buy a bow and arrow and get to level 2 Alchemy because I have a n=buncha bonemeal I wana burn Smile Anything would be greatly appreciated!

I want the santa hat to have it I wont sell! (Inless in 4 years it's worth like 40billion Tongue)