NordInvasion Forum
Surfing the Ban Wave - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Surfing the Ban Wave (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

Pages: 1 2 3

Surfing the Ban Wave - Conqueror_Worm - 06-07-2012

Greetings Swadians

The last few days Barristan and Clickeverywhere decided to take a look into some suspicious players and transactions, this once again lead to the discovery of quite a long list of exploiters and affiliates. As of a few minutes ago this list of people have been permanently banned.

Last time I refused to name and shame, and I still do. However I know the community likes to have a good old fashioned witch hunt.

If you want to be unbanned!
Post in this thread with the name of your character, your wrongdoings, who you shared your exploits with. We will have a look and see if your story is correct and you might be unbanned for good behaviour.

DO NOT contact any of the admin or dev team about unbans, everything will be done trough this thread.

Love,
The NI Team

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Irishman_32 - 06-07-2012

eeeh

1. Irishman_The_Bagpiper
2. Had the amount of 6 000 000 from my inactive in this module friend and his house. It's all. Really sorry for that, I dont know what that amount sooo big in this game  Sad

(and plz unban my forum acc 'Irishman')

so, what? what I must to do? 

Please do not double post.

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - REXE - 06-07-2012

OMG. Thx Admin's for good news.
I'm never exploit. Yep i have much good legendary, but i got long time ago 2xHurricane Bow and good trade them.

My name [DP]Nord_Deserter , i'm never was warned and banned. All do correct always. Thx for ban...

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Barristan - 06-07-2012

(06-07-2012, 09:12 AM)Irishman_32 link Wrote: eeeh

1. Irishman_The_Bagpiper
2. Had the amount of 6 000 000 from my inactive in this module friend and his house. It's all. Really sorry for that, I dont know what that amount sooo big in this game  Sad

(and plz unban my forum acc 'Irishman')

so, what? what I must to do? 

I reset your money as punishment for receiving a stupendous amount of cash that we know came from hacking on a private server before the disconnection. You would have been allowed to keep playing (without the money) but insisted, that aggressivly, that you had a right to keep all the money.

The story you spun about getting the money from some random on Skype is just not credible. You are banned and will remain so unless you come up with a better explanation for your behavior.

Quote:aggressivly
no. just you cant understand me in this situation
I cant says what I want , cuz I have not perfect english
but all about moneys - true cuz I really dont know how make glitches on server and etc, before ban  i'm never was warned or banned.

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Barristan - 06-07-2012

(06-07-2012, 05:52 PM)Irishman_32 link Wrote:
Quote:aggressivly
no. just you cant understand me in this situation
I cant says what I want , cuz I have not perfect english
but all about moneys - true cuz I really dont know how make glitches on server and etc, before ban  i'm never was warned or banned.

Nonsense, your excuses have been perfectly understandable... Even now. I was willing to unban you mate but you were very aggressive on IRC. My ban message to you mentioned that you would be given a chance to explain yourself. You didn't do a good job of it, not because you don't speak English as a first language but because the reasons you gave were not good enough. I am afraid that unless you come to an understanding that you do not have a right to keep the money than you will remain banned. Until you recognize your part in this we have nothing further to discuss.

I am sorry. I don't like banning people, before yesterday I has never banned anyone but I am afraid that at this point the ones that have been handed out are to people who deserve it.

Quote:understanding that you do not have a right to keep the money
Actually, I understand it
But take ALL my money it's sadly for me, u agree?  Smile
but okay i ready play with 0 gold in my poor pocket  Smile

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Barristan - 07-07-2012

(06-07-2012, 07:20 PM)Irishman_32 link Wrote:
Quote:understanding that you do not have a right to keep the money
Actually, I understand it
But take ALL my money it's sadly for me, u agree?  Smile
but okay i ready play with 0 gold in my poor pocket  Smile

Ok you will be unbanned. Rexe has also been followed up on, his gold has also been reset and he has been unbanned.

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Irishman_32 - 07-07-2012

and all skills was deleted too?  :'(

Re: Surfing the Ban Wave - Kwal - 07-07-2012

Burn the witches!!