NordInvasion Forum
The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: The rest of the Ranger-specific set (/showthread.php?tid=30949)

Pages: 1 2

The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Midren - 30-10-2014

We have the Swadian Surcoat Over Mail, which is ranger only, ive played with this for a while and i like the recent change so its no longer as latex, however ive been bothered by the lack of gloves, boots, and helm to go with it. I currently use Bear Guantlets, Kergiht Leather Boots, and the Christmas hat, since this looks the best. Besides it not looking great it also does not have the greatest stats for a hero class based on having improved armor and survivability. id like to have craftable boots, gloves, and a helm that go with the armor look wise, as well as stat wise.

Looking at bear armor, 46 Body 19 Leg 15 Weight, vrs Swadian Surcoat, Leg armor 23 Weight 25 Body armor 55,
The Ranger specific has 9 more body armor, 4 more Leg armor, and 10 more weight,
The Royal Scale has Body Armour Rating: 50 Leg Armour Rating: 19 Weight: 15,
The Ranger specific has 5 more body 4 more leg and 10 more weight.
By rough calculations the ranger specific has 10% more than royal scale/ brass,
which leads me to think that the gloves should be 10 armor,
the boots should be 28 leg armor, and the helm should be 44 head armor.

These are just my personal beliefs, but id like to see what people think, and if those were the pieces stats they should either be in the same price range as the armor, which is roughly 880k to craft, or all the armor should be raised to the price of the other level 20 defender armor, like the fulcrum armor, please leave some feedback cause i really want to know what other people think on the subject.

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Greg - 30-10-2014

ranger can use marketplace helmets for seregants with armor rate 46 and I think that next item path will include ranger set (Nana made nice one)

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Midren - 30-10-2014

(30-10-2014, 06:11 PM)Greg link Wrote:ranger can use marketplace helmets for seregants with armor rate 46

i just used the percentage vrs brass stuff for the amounts lol, kinda forgot about the marketplace helms, maybe have the head armor be 48 on the crafted one then

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - DR. - 30-10-2014

as a person that has a ranger (ps best hero Tongue) i like ruing around with  Swadian Recruit Armor because it light and i know that all of you are saying you a ranger were the Swadian Surcoat Overmail witch i have BUT i have the  Ironflesh 8 to make up for it. So i see ranger as some one that can wear the crap armor and run fast and take some hits still

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - DR. - 30-10-2014

so i think this new armor should be 
Weight 5 or 8 or some thing low
Body armor40
Leg armor20

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - DR. - 31-10-2014

ps can you make ranger be able to use sks we have 6 Shield and the best thing we can bring in is a Old Heater Shield

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Midren - 31-10-2014

(31-10-2014, 01:17 AM)WOODZ link Wrote:ps can you make ranger be able to use sks we have 6 Shield and the best thing we can bring in is a Old Heater Shield
shield would take away from one of the main archer weapons, you have to replace 1h or bow or arrows

i don't use a 1h i pick up one on the ground
bow and 2 arrows that what i do

Re: The rest of the Ranger-specific set - Ruff - 31-10-2014

+4 ironflesh over regular sniper doesn't really make you strong enough to survive without armour since that is only 8 additional health...

ruff i have a ranger you dont -.- + 2 hit on rag with bear armor and you dead it the same with Swadian Recruit Armor