NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 30-03-2015

Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date:  Wednesday april 1st
Start Time (please use GMT): (2am GMT)
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): NA
House Tag (Server Name): FV_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Ragnorok
Server Password:
The maps you would like  to play: Fortress Under Siege (Subject to change)
Any other considerations: None
Server Password:
________________________________________________________________________________

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - Yotz - 03-04-2015

Character Name(s): Yotz Yotz_II, Yotz_III, Yotz_IV, Yotz_V
Character Level(s): 52, 34, 48, 40, 14 (And going up at a very quick rate, all in order)
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Royal Guard, X-bow, Sniper, Pikemen, Soon to be Zwei
Character ID's:2457887 2431368 2458013 2470890  2514713
Steam Name: Yotz (look up yotz2)
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes (Though I dislike talking)
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I want to join the Forlorn Vanguard due a few reasons. First off is I am houseless, and it's nice to have friends about while you slash the necks of the nords. Another is the fact a friend is in the house, and it is always a good thing to have one in eh?
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): HappyMonk3y99 (Invited Me)

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 02:05 AM)Yotz link Wrote: Character Name(s): Yotz Yotz_II, Yotz_III, Yotz_IV, Yotz_V
Character Level(s): 52, 34, 48, 40, 14 (And going up at a very quick rate, all in order)
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Royal Guard, X-bow, Sniper, Pikemen, Soon to be Zwei
Character ID's:2457887 2431368 2458013 2470890  2514713
Steam Name: Yotz (look up yotz2)
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes and yes (Though I dislike talking)
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I want to join the Forlorn Vanguard due a few reasons. First off is I am houseless, and it's nice to have friends about while you slash the necks of the nords. Another is the fact a friend is in the house, and it is always a good thing to have one in eh?
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): HappyMonk3y99 (Invited Me)
Accepted on Trial, please refer to the first post to see what we expect of you as a trial member to be accepted as a full member.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 03-04-2015

Congrats to Happy, on his new Tower Shield from the VM event!

Thanks VM!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 05-04-2015

Due to Easter. Most of the members will be with their families, including all 3 of our leadership. So I will be canceling this Sundays event. After this weekend. Events will go on an normal.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 06-04-2015

This week's events! I hope to see you all there.

Hello, please schedule these events for the week.
Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date:  wednesday april 8th
Start Time (please use GMT): 9pm EST
Server Password: ---
Server Password: ---
________________________________________________________________________________

Many of our applicants are doing great. Keep it up, and keep atrending our events!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - Zwilllare - 07-04-2015

Zwilllare
archer
Zwillare
NA
yes
Because I want to belong to a group of people, so I can be in the loop of whats going on in NI
Sigolo18

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 07-04-2015

(07-04-2015, 04:40 AM)Zwilllare link Wrote: Zwilllare
archer
Zwillare
NA
yes
Because I want to belong to a group of people, so I can be in the loop of whats going on in NI
Sigolo18
accepted on trial please refer to the first post as to what we expect of our applicants.

While im here I might as well deny Thryn and Pepe, Thryn I have not seen you in game at all while Pepe I have barely seen you yet and when i do, you are often afk in game which we find unacceptable. Thanks for applying but due to these reasons we feel that FV is not the right house for you.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - Bolteye - 08-04-2015

Honorable Purple ears award Goes TO................Yotz

For enduring countless(around 6) hours of verbal torture by our own HappyMonkey & Honorable mention Sargent Q, as they played a vigorous campaign into the depths of ancient Rome with Quests for Expansion, Assimilation, Assassination, and punishing a noble women for worshiping Aphrodite.

Here is to Yotz for not only never speaking out against such insidious abuse, but for Not being AFK with microphone muted Smile[Image: 1404751186810]
You made it buddy [Image: unbroken-movie-2014.jpg?w=301&h=202&crop=1]

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 11:26 PM)Bolteye link Wrote: Honorable Purple ears award Goes TO................Yotz

For enduring countless(around 6) hours of verbal torture by our own HappyMonkey & Honorable mention Sargent Q, as they played a vigorous campaign into the depths of ancient Rome with Quests for Expansion, Assimilation, Assassination, and punishing a noble women for worshiping Aphrodite.

Here is to Yotz for not only never speaking out against such insidious abuse, but for Not being AFK with microphone muted Smile[Image: 1404751186810]
You made it buddy [Image: unbroken-movie-2014.jpg?w=301&h=202&crop=1]
A quote from Yotz during the torture;

Yotz: It's been. probably 7 fucking hours at his point
Yotz: I've been listening
Yotz: I need an award

And a quote from Yotz following the end of his torture;

HappyMonk3y99: Yotz, you're done, its over.
Yotz: Oh thank the lord
Yotz: It's been so damn long

Props man for sticking it out Smile