NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Closed) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 30-06-2015

(29-06-2015, 02:17 PM)korey link Wrote: Hello Forlorn Vanguard,

I'm not applying or anything, I'd just like to say that you seem like a great bunch of Guys! Me and some people from LAME were on last night and you had really good numbers in the lobby! Great to see such and active and successful house going!

If you guys every need people to round out a house event feel free to message me and I'll see if I can really more troops from LAME.
We appreciate the kind words, if we have some spots you and your friends are welcome. As long as people come with weapons ready and eyes and ears open, they may hold a place at our events. Just don't be a jerk Smile

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Closed) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 04-07-2015

(17-06-2015, 04:06 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: [quote author=Consweber link=topic=36452.msg233447#msg233447 date=1434513648]
Character Name(s):consAweber
Character Level(s):37
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):archer
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's:246034
Steam Name:CONSWEBER
Region(NA/EU/AU):EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  i like this mod just started playing again and i bumped into Casio and another member who i used to be in a clan with vk
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):Casio and Mister Lee

Lets get the dirt off your boots and dust of your weapons and oil them with the blood of our enemies.
application acceptedOn trial let us see how many you can fell with your arrows.
Join us in TS and at events
[/quote]
(22-06-2015, 12:32 AM)Bolteye link Wrote: [quote author=Potatos link=topic=36452.msg233768#msg233768 date=1434928485]
1. Marines_Trish
2. 39
3. inf
4. 14
5. 2490502
6. Potatoes
7. NA
8. No.
9. Looking for a active and chill group to play with.
10. None

Application Accepted On trial join us at events or in normal runs please do install team-speak so we can communicate more efficiently.
[/quote]
(13-06-2015, 02:15 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Bjorn link=topic=36452.msg233066#msg233066 date=1434142907]
Character Name(s): Bjorn
Character Level(s): 46
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): inf
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2475170
Steam Name: Bjorn
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: i love this mod and i haven't played in a while but i'm getting back into it and i'm looking for a good clan that plays a lot.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): i know Casio we used to be in VK together. He might vouch for me
Accepted On Trial, we have an event tomorrow at 5PM EST be sure to attend if possible so we can get to know you better.
[/quote]
(12-06-2015, 01:40 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Daq_Bylum link=topic=36452.msg232963#msg232963 date=1434071453]
Character Name(s): Daq_Bylum
Character Level(s): 42
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Commando
Age(optional): 17
Character ID's: 2436578
Steam Name: Daq Bylum (http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaqBylum/)
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I wish to join in order to meet other players who are helpful and considerate, as well as to better my character with help from fellow members and return the favor.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): FV_Legendre
Accepted on Trial, we have an event this saturday at 5pm EST. We hope to see you there.
[/quote]
(20-06-2015, 09:00 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Yogofo link=topic=36452.msg233687#msg233687 date=1434825830]
Character Name(s):Yogofo
Character Level(s):7
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow)Tongueikeman? thats the thing I chose
Age(optional):15
Character ID's:2515909
Steam Name:Yogofo
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes for both
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:I was looking for people to have a great time playing with and playing alone is semi boring and I just like people and teamwork and effort.
Accepted on Trial, however, keep in mind all of our events are Ragnarok difficulty which is level 39+ locked. We often get together on TS for public hard(level 32+ locked) and normal runs(All levels), with some scattered Ragnorok and cavalry so feel free to join us for what you can and try to get to level 39 as fast as possible!
[/quote]
(21-06-2015, 01:59 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Bryan link=topic=36452.msg233699#msg233699 date=1434850675]
Character Name(s): Bryan
Character Level(s): 24
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Archer
Age(optional): 15
Character ID's: 2515788
Steam Name: Bryan
Region(NA/EU/AU): North America
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: After skimming through some houses I personally felt like this was the best fit house for me. I was also graciously welcomed by HappyMonkey and I would like to return the favor. I offer my sword-- or bow, in that matter-- in vassalage!
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): N/A
Accepted on Trial, you are reborn as Bryan Trueshot, may your arrows fly straight, your sword sing songs as it cuts down our foes, and your name bring honor to our ranks.

I've no doubt you will be a full member once you reach tier 4.
[/quote]

Well it has been a long time since I last did this. All Accepted as Full Members, you may all put on tags and if you have not already done so equip our banner as well! If you have not been listed then either you have not impressed us or you have not been around long enough for us to have fully evaluated you. Good luck to the rest of our applicants and have a happy holiday if you are American!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Closed) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 04-07-2015

Never will i ever use a kindle to type a message that long again.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Closed) - Consweber - 06-07-2015

that is a very good idea monkey
kindle only good for reading

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Closed) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 11-07-2015

All other applicants Accepted As Full Members! I apologize for not finding the time to look for your applications and quoting them and doing all the work.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open To lvl 52 and Heros) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 13-07-2015

Considering we now have nearly 20 active members I am reopening applications only from level 52 and hero players. I want an event with 16 FV members, we got about 12 this last event so lets make 16 happen!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open To lvl 52 and Heros) - RWCostanzo - 18-07-2015

Character Name(s):WDM_RWCostanzo, WDM_Seraph, WDM_ArdentAlias, WDM_SylverRooster
Character Level(s): 52, 49, 44, 30
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Royal Guard, Pikeman, Sharpshooter, Heavy Longbowman
Age(optional): 23
Character ID's: 16988 (5 digits = old school), 245669, 21047, 2466817
Steam Name: RWCostanzo
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I've been away for a while.  Everyone I know is gone...  Not looking to mooch equipment or anything.  Just looking for peeps to play with.  Heard good things about FV leadership through members.  Event times also seem perfect for my schedule.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):  None, really...  I've played and traded with Bryan a bit, and even talked about FV (getting me interested), but I doubt that's enough for a vouch.

My house (WDM) of about 5 (active) people are looking to join another house.  We're all pretty friendly, cooperative, and experienced (I'm pretty sure all have at least one level 52 character).  If you think you have room for all of us, I may be able to drag them along too.  Looking forward to your response.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open To lvl 52 and Heros) - lukas8a - 18-07-2015

Character Name(s): Lukas8a
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): archer
Age(optional): 33
Character ID's: 11841
Steam Name: lukasochoa
Region(NA/EU/AU): CO (closer to NA)
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: i had see many active players online every day.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): nope

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open To lvl 52 and Heros) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 18-07-2015

(18-07-2015, 03:56 AM)WDM_RWCostanzo link Wrote: Character Name(s):WDM_RWCostanzo, WDM_Seraph, WDM_ArdentAlias, WDM_SylverRooster
Character Level(s): 52, 49, 44, 30
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Royal Guard, Pikeman, Sharpshooter, Heavy Longbowman
Age(optional): 23
Character ID's: 16988 (5 digits = old school), 245669, 21047, 2466817
Steam Name: RWCostanzo
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard:  I've been away for a while.  Everyone I know is gone...  Not looking to mooch equipment or anything.  Just looking for peeps to play with.  Heard good things about FV leadership through members.  Event times also seem perfect for my schedule.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):  None, really...  I've played and traded with Bryan a bit, and even talked about FV (getting me interested), but I doubt that's enough for a vouch.

My house (WDM) of about 5 (active) people are looking to join another house.  We're all pretty friendly, cooperative, and experienced (I'm pretty sure all have at least one level 52 character).  If you think you have room for all of us, I may be able to drag them along too.  Looking forward to your response.
PMed, Application Pending
(18-07-2015, 07:25 AM)lukas8a link Wrote: Character Name(s): Lukas8a
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): archer
Age(optional): 33
Character ID's: 11841
Steam Name: lukasochoa
Region(NA/EU/AU): CO (closer to NA)
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: i had see many active players online every day.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): nope
Accepted on Trial, I have seen you ingame and haven't noticed anything negative.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open To lvl 52 and Heros) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 25-07-2015

Congrats cwifterthanswift on your position as acting captain of FV in darklit's absence.
Also I should be home in time for our event today to try out our new splitter! Thanks to all who donated, especially those who gave a lot.
You guys can suggest the next project to me via steam.