NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Jniko - 21-09-2015

Character Name(s)Big Grinriftwood_Shooter
Character Level(s): 11
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Xbow-T1
Age(optional):
Character ID's:2516022
Steam Name:Jniko1520
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes,Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: 1. My internet shouldn't cut out on me. 2. Had the will to try xbow again after the "incident"
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):N/A

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 22-09-2015

(21-09-2015, 08:13 PM)Newplayer101 link Wrote: Character Name(s)Big Grinriftwood_Shooter
Age(optional):
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: 1. My internet shouldn't cut out on me. 2. Had the will to try xbow again after the "incident"
On trial, please get to tier 4 so you can attend events.

As a major side note, I'm really really sick of doing rag runs every week camping in the same spot with the same strategy. Pm or post event suggestions, like how this week I've replaced the event with an organized cav run, I need ideas. My most recent thought was to do a rag run with only xbows and xbow gear for those without the class, or an unofficial Fluffy type event where we would work our way up with new characters with no support from our old. We could even gather in DM servers and make teams and compete to see who wins. Normal organized FV rag runs will be replaced by these types of events at least for a few weeks but if they become popular, they may become permanent.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - GheerBox - 22-09-2015

Something akin to Diablo "seasons" springs to mind. Start over with a new character with no help from the old ones every so often. I love starting new characters. Maybe that's just me.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Mr Killer - 22-09-2015

(22-09-2015, 04:41 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Newplayer101 link=topic=36452.msg243468#msg243468 date=1442866417]
Age(optional):

As a major side note, I'm really really sick of doing rag runs every week camping in the same spot with the same strategy. Pm or post event suggestions, like how this week I've replaced the event with an organized cav run, I need ideas. My most recent thought was to do a rag run with only xbows and xbow gear for those without the class, or an unofficial Fluffy type event where we would work our way up with new characters with no support from our old. We could even gather in DM servers and make teams and compete to see who wins. Normal organized FV rag runs will be replaced by these types of events at least for a few weeks but if they become popular, they may become permanent.
[/quote] Not that I really have a say in what event types you do but a suggestion for what you could do is either an all marketplace gear hard mode run or all marketplace gear rag mode run (except support items for both)

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 22-09-2015

(22-09-2015, 07:17 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=36452.msg243531#msg243531 date=1442940067]
[quote author=Newplayer101 link=topic=36452.msg243468#msg243468 date=1442866417]
Age(optional):

[/quote] Not that I really have a say in what event types you do but a suggestion for what you could do is either an all marketplace gear hard mode run or all marketplace gear rag mode run (except support items for both)
[/quote]
im open to suggestions from anyone, member or not. I do like that idea.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Jniko - 23-09-2015

(22-09-2015, 04:41 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Newplayer101 link=topic=36452.msg243468#msg243468 date=1442866417]
Age(optional):

[/quote]
Also have a t4 That was jacked by my bro
Name:Jniko_
Class:Sniper
Lvl:50
Id:2514936
Edit Scratch my last post I just got enough to get my xbow back!!! Now the gear... Until i get enough for the xbow gear i will most likely take place as a healer in runs

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 25-09-2015

(23-09-2015, 08:25 PM)Jniko link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=36452.msg243531#msg243531 date=1442940067]
[quote author=Newplayer101 link=topic=36452.msg243468#msg243468 date=1442866417]
Age(optional):

[/quote]
Also have a t4 That was jacked by my bro
Name:Jniko_
Class:Sniper
Lvl:50
Id:2514936
Edit Scratch my last post I just got enough to get my xbow back!!! Now the gear... Until i get enough for the xbow gear i will most likely take place as a healer in runs
[/quote]
good to know

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - GheerBox - 25-09-2015

Had some fun the other day only fighting the nords with equipment that the previous wave had dropped. Not likely to win, but it was fun anyway.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - DovahkiinPL - 29-09-2015

Character Name(s): DovahkiinPL
Character Level(s): 27 and leveling
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): inf t3
Age(optional): -
Character ID's: 2440944
Steam Name: Rokudaime_Hokage
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Seems like a nice and active House, and AWESOME BANNER
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): none :C

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 29-09-2015

(29-09-2015, 04:00 PM)DovahkiinPL link Wrote: Character Name(s): DovahkiinPL
Character Level(s): 27 and leveling
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): inf t3
Age(optional): -
Character ID's: 2440944
Steam Name: Rokudaime_Hokage
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Seems like a nice and active House, and AWESOME BANNER
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): none :C
Accepted on trial, try to get to level 39 before this weekend so you can attend events. Add me, darklit, and bolteye on steam, the links are in our names on the roster. You are free to put on the banner but please don't put on tags until you get accepted as a member.