NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - DragonFire1 - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:01 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: Had a great time with FV and with everyone in the community. Decided I need focus more on other things in life and need to go AFG. All my items have gone to the FV armoury for the use of FV members.
Thanks for the good times people and happy looting.  Smile

Goddamnit all those supersized cheeseburgers has finally caught up with him... miss ya man :/

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:01 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: Had a great time with FV and with everyone in the community. Decided I need focus more on other things in life and need to go AFG. All my items have gone to the FV armoury for the use of FV members.
Well, that was unexpected :/ Hope to see you back soon!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Xen - 04-11-2015

Sharma pls :'(

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Mr Killer - 04-11-2015

Sad to see you go Sharma I hope that you come back someday but for now I wish you luck in your real life. You were a great guy in this community and I believe by the other comments posted here that most people agree with that. Anyways, goodbye shwarmastyle

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - DiscorderlyChaos - 04-11-2015

Character Name(s)Big Grinan_Throwing, Dan_Archer, Dan_Crossbow
Character Level(s): 34, 27, 29
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm , Archer, Xbow
Age(optional):21
Character ID's:2494245/2491276/2494126
Steam NameBig GriniscorderlyChaos (http://steamcommunity.com/id/discorderlychaos/)
Region(NA/EU/AU):EU (GMT+1 Spain)
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Seems like a nice active comunity and the guys i've met ingame are nice chaps
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):None i suppose
(i used to go by XBowman/Archer/Skirmer as character name goes)

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - darklit - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:24 PM)DiscorderlyChaos link Wrote: Character Name(s)Big Grinan_Throwing, Dan_Archer, Dan_Crossbow
Character Level(s): 34, 27, 29
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):Skirm , Archer, Xbow
Age(optional):21
Character ID's:2494245/2491276/2494126
Steam NameBig GriniscorderlyChaos (http://steamcommunity.com/id/discorderlychaos/)
Region(NA/EU/AU):EU (GMT+1 Spain)
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes and Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Seems like a nice active comunity and the guys i've met ingame are nice chaps
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):None i suppose
(i used to go by XBowman/Archer/Skirmer as character name goes)

accpeted on trial. come to events and meet us in teamspeak

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Kirman - 06-11-2015

Character Name(s): Kirman
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Archer/Sentinel
Age(optional): 24
Character ID's: 2480952 (Got my own house for trade with my low level alts)
Steam Name: kirman51
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes / Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Active house?
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): Sharmastyle

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - darklit - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 09:05 PM)Kirman link Wrote: Character Name(s): Kirman
Character Level(s): 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Archer/Sentinel
Age(optional): 24
Character ID's: 2480952 (Got my own house for trade with my low level alts)
Steam Name: kirman51
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes / Yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: Active house?
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): Sharmastyle

Accepted without trial. Welcome to FV. put on tags Smile

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 07-11-2015

Well, I think my time here is over, at least for now. When I started this house, I knew I could make it great. I believed that there was nothing that was going to stop me from making the best house in NI. I would never have succeeded without the help of my captains and loyal friends and members. Every person that joined FV and supported us at our events helped us become great, darklit curbing my impulsiveness, Bolteye keeping us all sane and reminding us that we were here to play a game and to enjoy ourselves made us last. FV is one of the few houses now that can consistently have events with enough or extra members and, despite not being the richest NA house, I believe we are the strongest. That was my goal, and we accomplished it. I can't thank our members enough for taking the leap and joining us. Every one of you, from recruit to captain is equal in my eyes. After so long playing, it's surreal to be making this post.

I will still hang around TS, and still play other games with all of the friends I've made. My gear is for use by all of FV, please contact darklit for anything you need. darklit will take my position as official leader, consweber and captole will each be promoted to a position of captain.

I would appreciate if an admin could swap ownership of this thread as well as our shop (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=44978.0) to darklit.

Good bye my friends, and happy looting!

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Consweber - 08-11-2015

NO Happy
Im so sad to see you leave you were great in game and always kind on ts hopefully you can find inspiration to join us again it honestly came as a bit off a shock but next legendary goes down as yours Wink i'm also glad that i will still be able to play together unfortunately not in NI see you around in teamspeak. Be back for bannerlord

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PS fara no stuff for you