NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Faravin - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 01:07 AM)Consweber link Wrote: NO Happy
Im so sad to see you leave you were great in game and always kind on ts hopefully you can find inspiration to join us again it honestly came as a bit off a shock but next legendary goes down as yours Wink i'm also glad that i will still be able to play together unfortunately not in NI see you around in teamspeak. Be back for bannerlord

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PS fara no stuff for you
gift me all ur stuff if u left

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Consweber - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 01:09 AM)Faravin link Wrote: [quote author=Consweber link=topic=36452.msg247709#msg247709 date=1446944836]
NO Happy
Im so sad to see you leave you were great in game and always kind on ts hopefully you can find inspiration to join us again it honestly came as a bit off a shock but next legendary goes down as yours Wink i'm also glad that i will still be able to play together unfortunately not in NI see you around in teamspeak. Be back for bannerlord

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PS fara no stuff for you
[/quote]

Legendary Loots:
Illustrious 28th October 2014
Black Arrows 05th February 2015
Tower Shield 13th February 2015
Shield of Kings 28th February 2015
Hurricane Bow 05th May 2015
Hurricane Bow 06th June 2015
Bulwark of Swadia 28th August 2015 (1gold from AH)

is that not enough

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 01:09 AM)Faravin link Wrote: [quote author=Consweber link=topic=36452.msg247709#msg247709 date=1446944836]
NO Happy

PS fara no stuff for you
[/quote]
is an impervious fine?

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Irolltwenties - 08-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 11:57 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: Well, I think my time here is over, at least for now. When I started this house, I knew I could make it great. I believed that there was nothing that was going to stop me from making the best house in NI. I would never have succeeded without the help of my captains and loyal friends and members. Every person that joined FV and supported us at our events helped us become great, darklit curbing my impulsiveness, Bolteye keeping us all sane and reminding us that we were here to play a game and to enjoy ourselves made us last. FV is one of the few houses now that can consistently have events with enough or extra members and, despite not being the richest NA house, I believe we are the strongest. That was my goal, and we accomplished it. I can't thank our members enough for taking the leap and joining us. Every one of you, from recruit to captain is equal in my eyes. After so long playing, it's surreal to be making this post.

I will still hang around TS, and still play other games with all of the friends I've made. My gear is for use by all of FV, please contact darklit for anything you need. darklit will take my position as official leader, consweber and captole will each be promoted to a position of captain.

I would appreciate if an admin could swap ownership of this thread as well as our shop (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=44978.0) to darklit.

Good bye my friends, and happy looting!

TLDR <3

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Terath - 08-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 11:57 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: Well, I think my time here is over, at least for now. When I started this house, I knew I could make it great. I believed that there was nothing that was going to stop me from making the best house in NI. I would never have succeeded without the help of my captains and loyal friends and members. Every person that joined FV and supported us at our events helped us become great, darklit curbing my impulsiveness, Bolteye keeping us all sane and reminding us that we were here to play a game and to enjoy ourselves made us last. FV is one of the few houses now that can consistently have events with enough or extra members and, despite not being the richest NA house, I believe we are the strongest. That was my goal, and we accomplished it. I can't thank our members enough for taking the leap and joining us. Every one of you, from recruit to captain is equal in my eyes. After so long playing, it's surreal to be making this post.

I will still hang around TS, and still play other games with all of the friends I've made. My gear is for use by all of FV, please contact darklit for anything you need. darklit will take my position as official leader, consweber and captole will each be promoted to a position of captain.

I would appreciate if an admin could swap ownership of this thread as well as our shop (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=44978.0) to darklit.

Good bye my friends, and happy looting!

See you around, man. Sad to see you go.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Jason_Lucentio - 08-11-2015

Character Name(s): Jason_Lucentio, Jason_Lucentio_I
Character Level(s): 52, 45
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Master Peltast, Commando
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2511427, 2514096
Steam Name: enforcer983
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'd like to join in on events and have fun with NI again.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Consweber - 08-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:01 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: Had a great time with FV and with everyone in the community. Decided I need focus more on other things in life and need to go AFG. All my items have gone to the FV armoury for the use of FV members.
Thanks for the good times people and happy looting.  Smile

i know this is a little late but here it is
pls stay sharma we need you

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - darklit - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 05:03 AM)Jason_Lucentio link Wrote: Character Name(s): Jason_Lucentio, Jason_Lucentio_I
Character Level(s): 52, 45
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Master Peltast, Commando
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2511427, 2514096
Steam Name: enforcer983
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes and yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'd like to join in on events and have fun with NI again.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority):

Application on trial. Come to our events. Next one is tomarow.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Jniko - 10-11-2015

As some if not most the fv members may know i have left the house, just wanted to make it official. id rather not list my reasons but i hope you understand, good luck.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruitment Open to All) - Irolltwenties - 11-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Jniko link Wrote: As some if not most the fv members may know i have left the house, just wanted to make it official. id rather not list my reasons but i hope you understand, good luck.

Quitter.