NordInvasion Forum
WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Strategies and Guides (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Crossbowman (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows (/showthread.php?tid=54129)

WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - MikeS - 05-06-2016

Hey,
i am not playing my sharpshooter that often. Was hope to get some help.

I already got:
Arbalest
War bolts
Ornate espada

Heavy kettle hat
Emblemed crossbowman's mail
Plate mittens
Plated boots

I dont know anything about all the craftable xbows, not the name and not the prices.

I reached lvl 52 and got 1,7m left atm. So i was thinkin about to get another hero. If i choose the hero class ill do chosen marksman. I already got RG, zeihander, warden, master peltast.

Im not really interested to get a better armour... Want to shoot with it, not fight as a infantry Smile

If i chose the hero class there will be 1m left + worth of arbalest which i also dont know.

So thanks for your tipps. Hope you can tell me what to do Smile

Best regards,
Mike.

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - LorenzoShaftmore - 06-06-2016

Maybe save the 750K and then save up for a Big Shot, Sharpthorn or Repeater? On the other hand you could hero and get better Bolts. Hope this helps you decide anyhow Smile

Edit: BS, ST and Rep are around 2.5-3m

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - MikeS - 06-06-2016

Thx. Think ill keep my gold atm

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - [LH]MrFerax - 06-06-2016

I have an elegant for 400k if paying in pure so if you want that i'd be happy to sell it to you Big Grin

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - Looter - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 10:56 PM)[LH]MrFerax Wrote: I have an elegant for 400k if paying in pure so if you want that i'd be happy to sell it to you Big Grin

I suggest not following this guys attempt to peddle his gear in the wrong forums section since you already own an arbalest which is in the same price range/stats as the Arb so just go with the previous advice for a big shot.

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - [LH]MrFerax - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 11:01 PM)Looter Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 10:56 PM)[LH]MrFerax Wrote: I have an elegant for 400k if paying in pure so if you want that i'd be happy to sell it to you Big Grin

I suggest not following this guys attempt to peddle his gear in the wrong forums section since you already own an arbalest which is in the same price range/stats as the Arb so just go with the previous advice for a big shot.

There's nothing wrong with trying Tongue

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - Mass~ - 07-06-2016

Imo you'd be better off getting a sharp thorn over a big shot, the big shot is good for damage but its really, really slow.

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - Terath - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 12:50 AM)Mass~ Wrote:

Imo you'd be better off getting a sharp thorn over a big shot, the big shot is good for damage but its really, really slow.

I agree. With less speed comes less DPS; Sharpthorn does less damage but is quite a bit faster, making up for the lack in damage that the Big Shot gives.

RE: WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - MikeS - 11-06-2016

I thank you much for all this replies and tipps.
I think i will save my gold and dont get a hero at the moment. =)
I'll think about the sharpthorn, when i got the gold. But that sounds most useful for me. 750k for the hero is so pretty much and I dont have a nice crossbow then =/

Best Regards,
Mike.

WTK: prices of craftable crossbows - Freddie - 12-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 06:27 AM)Terath Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 12:50 AM)Mass~ Wrote:

I agree. With less speed comes less DPS; Sharpthorn does less damage but is quite a bit faster, making up for the lack in damage that the Big Shot gives.
Big shot is the best xbow in my opinion Terath, 1hits anything in the head on normal and hard except bosses, easy to get top of the leaderboard, except don't bother soloing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk