NordInvasion Forum
1.4.1 Client Release - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 1.4.1 Client Release (/showthread.php?tid=57941)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - LordChaos - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 08:18 AM)Kip Wrote:
  • The friendly-fire system now deals up to 10% of your health instead of exactly 10% of your health.

Up to. So it is better than before.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Bobo - 06-12-2016

That.
Actually, it's more difficult now to kill yourself from friendly fire. I haven't mind the firendly fire rate before the update, even better now.
And the update gear button, so nice. Smile As usually, GJ NI Team, thanks ! Big Grin

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Sigolo - 06-12-2016

Good stuff in the updates but I noticed that when you kick a teammate they now get stunned instead of you and if possible I think this needs to be changed back because you can use it to grief teammates badly by kicking shielders out of the way, kicking people who are melee fighting a bot, or kicking someone who is peeking.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Looter - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Sigolo Wrote:
Good stuff in the updates but I noticed that when you kick a teammate they now get stunned instead of you and if possible I think this needs to be changed back because you can use it to grief teammates badly by kicking shielders out of the way, kicking people who are melee fighting a bot, or kicking someone who is peeking.

Yeah, more likely to be trolled than any benefits that would be gained from this.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Winter - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 07:16 PM)Looter Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Sigolo Wrote:

Yeah, more likely to be trolled than any benefits that would be gained from this.

I for one like this change.

Let the hueing begin.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Alphaa - 07-12-2016

Seems like our admins and senior admins would like to see more reports :>

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Winter - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 01:26 AM)Alphaa Wrote: Seems like our admins and senior admins would like to see more reports on them :>

ftfy :3

Jokes aside, it will be fixed next patch.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - LordChaos - 10-12-2016

Just wanted to report something that had maybe been reported already before that but the crushtrough of some of the mobs that have been buffed/amplified by far. It takes one or two hits before killing a shielder.

It concerns all the Nords equiped with :
- Sword of War
- Sword of Kings
- War spear (made for walkyries)
- Gungnir
- Sniper's hurricane
- Thor's Mjolnir
- Heimdallr's mace
- (Not sure if Tyr is concernerd?)
- Hodur's bow (might be his melee too?)

Which makes it a bit more difficult and makes shielders almost useless at certain waves.

By the way, I am not sure if it is maximum 10% as I've taken more than that as a damage while slashing with low armor with a marauder ( Imade 6 hits or something before I killed myself without realizing it). It doesn't even bounce and sometimes it's too late before we realize it.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - DR. - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 06:32 AM)LordChaos Wrote: By the way, I am not sure if it is maximum 10% as I've taken more than that as a damage while slashing with low armor with a marauder ( Imade 6 hits or something before I killed myself without realizing it). It doesn't even bounce and sometimes it's too late before we realize it.

Yep think that a thing atm

It not a new problem or even that big problem but people like Me,Nka,Monster,... and a lot more have found Nord Ranger's axes are to op it feels like they have the same cut or maybe more than other bots on hard that only have 1h's. 

Even with Gothic i get owned in 5sec just from 1.. not to long ago it did almost 0.

RE: 1.4.1 Client Release - Kaasovic - 10-12-2016

(10-12-2016, 06:32 AM)LordChaos Wrote: Just wanted to report something that had maybe been reported already before that but the crushtrough of some of the mobs that have been buffed/amplified by far. It takes one or two hits before killing a shielder.

It concerns all the Nords equiped with :
- Sword of War
- Sword of Kings
- War spear (made for walkyries)
- Gungnir
- Sniper's hurricane
- Thor's Mjolnir
- Heimdallr's mace
- (Not sure if Tyr is concernerd?)
- Hodur's bow (might be his melee too?)

Which makes it a bit more difficult and makes shielders almost useless at certain waves.

By the way, I am not sure if it is maximum 10% as I've taken more than that as a damage while slashing with low armor with a marauder ( Imade 6 hits or something before I killed myself without realizing it). It doesn't even bounce and sometimes it's too late before we realize it.

Both problems are known to the dev team.