NordInvasion Forum
1.5.0 Client Release - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 1.5.0 Client Release (/showthread.php?tid=58723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Qrvishon_ - 18-01-2017

Page stats updated? Cause Eastern Repeater still has 100p. Is Chrome page supposed to look like the mobile version, the letters are to big.

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Coconut - 18-01-2017

(18-01-2017, 05:43 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Page stats updated? Cause Eastern Repeater still has 100p. Is Chrome page supposed to look like the mobile version, the letters are to big.

look at it in game, the website stats are not accurate yet

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Kriegstofu - 18-01-2017

so aila is now 115p usable for all heroes while eastern repeater is 115p with a bit less accuracy and magazine than aila but cm locked?

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Coconut - 18-01-2017

(18-01-2017, 05:55 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: so aila is now 115p usable for all heroes while eastern repeater is 115p with a bit less accuracy and magazine than aila but cm locked?

Its a legendary

Runic greatsword is a zwei locked craftable and durendel is usuable by all heroes and is better.

Legendaries should be better than Hero locked craftables

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Bobo - 18-01-2017

First, thanks a lot for another update, especially that huge. I think all the changes are good as they prevent us to get stuck in one place when we already achieve something and see nothing interesting to aim for.

However, I must say I share the doubts concerning Defender buff. Just take into consideration the effort some players have put into upgrading from Defender they had to something stronger and much much more expensive, to find now that if they had stayed on Defender they would own now the strongest armour in game and lots of money in addition. Also, the crafting recipe for Heraldic Plate and Defender used to be the same, as well as the stats. It seems that the H.Plate owners have reasons to be pretty unhappy now...

I'd say if you wanted to do the buff to many items, it was more reasonable to keep the tiers logic unchanged: Defender and H.Plate get the same buff and remain 1:1 to each other, Gothic gets some buff and remains better than Defender, and so on. The changes that take effect with this update seem to be a bit random and no suprise thay are not universally acclaimed.

As for locking house craftable items to hero classes, I don't mind at all, however the effect will most probably be like that: players will keep marketplace (or other very cheap) items until they make hero and then they will gear up. It used to be until T4 many players waited with getting any costly gear. Now it will delay even more. I don't see how it could help in anything.

Minor thing: Splitter used to be some reasonable option as it was usable by all. Now, as it is Commando heros only, it will go into oblivion since thare are many better 1H for Commando heros available.

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Qrvishon_ - 18-01-2017

I am really thankful for the Eastern Repeater Crossbow buff!!! Finally it's worth to get CM, also it's better than normal repeater, not this stupid +1 more bolt, and it can now be comprared to Aile and be a non legendary version of it! THANKS AGAIN!

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Kriegstofu - 18-01-2017

this day will go into the annals of the NI history as the black wednesday of NI

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Sargent Q - 18-01-2017

(18-01-2017, 05:43 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Page stats updated? Cause Eastern Repeater still has 100p. Is Chrome page supposed to look like the mobile version, the letters are to big.

Website is not yet. It is on the list of things to do.

Chrome is not doing that for me. Try using Ctrl f5 to refresh. Also might be a issue with your monitor size. I found that when i moved my tab over to my second screen it did go into mobile mode.

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Sandokan - 18-01-2017

Best update ever, thanks

RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - Bartus - 18-01-2017

Whrere is Knight and Fearsome Buff? and illu ?no ?