NordInvasion Forum
Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? (/showthread.php?tid=59761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Kaasovic - 13-03-2017

Well done people, only took you one day for it to completely escalate.
Enjoy while it lasts and start to learn the module system, because with the new update I am not compiling it to the latest version. (until convinced otherwise.)

Good job.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Looter - 13-03-2017

What happened? I haven't played NI for a while but haven't seen any updates.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Kaasovic - 13-03-2017

I did magic

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - ReMz - 13-03-2017

(13-03-2017, 06:55 PM)Looter Wrote: What happened? I haven't played NI for a while but haven't seen any updates.

It's a script made by Kaas wich you can put into your folders so it adds healthbars to bosses.
It's actually quite usefull for some things but it's getting abused according to some people.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Looter - 13-03-2017

Did the magic cause people to start attacking each other over frivolous things? I see the other thread with giant argument but still am clueless as to what's happening

---
Got ninja posted:
Oh I see, should have stuck to cheer mod.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Qrvishon_ - 13-03-2017

I think I am missing Bulzark comment here :3

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Shadowknight - 13-03-2017

Just like they did with the ability to copy and paste messages from the ingamechat. Ill just assume you showed them how to do that Tongue

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - bluzark - 13-03-2017

(13-03-2017, 07:03 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: I think I am missing Bulzark comment here :3

My comment was about people being diaper babies.
In general I am disappointed.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Leandero - 13-03-2017

I think the issue with this script is that it gives an unfair advantage for the 500K quests. The users can look at the health bars and *take* the kill when they know the boss is about to die. If the health bar was a standard feature the playingfield would be leveled again.

RE: Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far? - Qrvishon_ - 13-03-2017

(13-03-2017, 07:34 PM)bluzark Wrote:
(13-03-2017, 07:03 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: I think I am missing Bulzark comment here :3

My comment was about people being diaper babies.
In general I am disappointed.

I agree you said it, there was nothing else :3
There is no problem with script itself but with people who are exploiting it. How about making script dissapear when boss has less than 40 hp? Or it only shows when you melee hit boss (doesn't work if boss has 25 hp left), this would prevent last hits like that. Or just ban heath bars for people who are overusing it.

Kaasovic did great work. Script is awesome, for me works flawless, no crashes, no frozen bars. Hope whole situation will end well.