NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 01-07-2013

Well, our part in the house tournament is finished.  It was a close fight but the DB prevailed.

(30-06-2013, 04:49 PM)SonderskovNr2 link Wrote: Hello my name is Rasmus i come from Denmark and i have been looking for a house for along time now and then it came up for me that i wuld try the CC becuse i have heard some good stuff about you guys Smile

I have been playing NordInv for some time now and was getting bord of playing alone all the time so i wanted to join a house

Ingame name: SonderskovNr2

[...]

Although you are below the level requirement, you are welcome to join our next normal event so that we can get to know you a bit.  We will resume our normal event schedule this coming weekend.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - BGuardian - 01-07-2013

(29-06-2013, 03:34 AM)Kip link Wrote: Our first house tournament match will be this Sunday!  Because of this, we will not be holding our normal events this weekend.  Instead, lets get on a native server this Saturday.  Unfortunately, I do not have access to a private native server.  Unless anyone knows of one we can borrow, we will try to find an empty public server.
Sorry for the late response kip but about the native servers, there is a server called Clan_Cameron which never has anyone on it - or at least last time I checked.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Felch - 01-07-2013

A big thankyou from all the guys in DB  Wink was an excellent match that certainly had my heart going , being that it went right down to the final match I'd say we stacked up pretty equally.

Mad respect to Prussia assuming he was the pike wielding lunatic kebabing our lads Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Drunken Monkey - 02-07-2013

Heheh yeah, Prussia was a beast Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - GCG_Nightmere - 03-07-2013

im interested in joining the CC, Steam - Nightmere, Main character - level 52 - Legionnaire, Crafting - Level 10 Blacksmith current in game name CM_Hero_Nightmere.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 05-07-2013

Time to resume our normal event schedule:

Saturday, July 6th, 2013
18 GMT (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Normal mode - Level 1+
Swadian Town

Sunday, July 7th, 2013
18 GMT (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Ragnarok mode - Level 39+
Hidden Cave

NI TS: 88.198.5.120:9990

(01-07-2013, 08:32 PM)BGuardian link Wrote: Sorry for the late response kip but about the native servers, there is a server called Clan_Cameron which never has anyone on it - or at least last time I checked.

I spoke to Tarimoth about a server; he said there might still be a Clan Cameron native server but was not sure of the password.

(03-07-2013, 11:04 AM)CM_Nightmere link Wrote: im interested in joining the CC, Steam - Nightmere, Main character - level 52 - Legionnaire, Crafting - Level 10 Blacksmith current in game name CM_Hero_Nightmere.

Application pending.  You are welcome to join this weekend's events.  We need to meet you on the battlefield to get to know you a bit.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - SonderskovNr2 - 05-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 04:42 AM)Kip link Wrote: Well, our part in the house tournament is finished.  It was a close fight but the DB prevailed.

[quote author=SonderskovNr2 link=topic=729.msg121885#msg121885 date=1372610997]
Hello my name is Rasmus i come from Denmark and i have been looking for a house for along time now and then it came up for me that i wuld try the CC becuse i have heard some good stuff about you guys Smile

I have been playing NordInv for some time now and was getting bord of playing alone all the time so i wanted to join a house

Ingame name: SonderskovNr2

[...]

Although you are below the level requirement, you are welcome to join our next normal event so that we can get to know you a bit.  We will resume our normal event schedule this coming weekend.
[/quote]

Okay sorry for not replying to this, was on a holliday trip for a weak. Might see you guys some time soon. Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - BlackSniper - 06-07-2013

Do you come tonight? Event in a few hours. And also tomorrow

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tjav - 06-07-2013

sorry guys wont be here tonight, going to the cinema with my little brother :o

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - NickyJ - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 01:41 PM)tjav link Wrote:sorry guys wont be here tonight, going to the cinema with my little brother :o
We'll try to loot a legendary for you! ;D