NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tjav - 21-07-2013

np ribs nice having you  Wink gl with the application

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 21-07-2013

Due to ongoing NordInvasion database issues, today's event has been canceled.  I will wait till the dust has settled before scheduling a new event, getting to applicants, or announcing any other information.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 21-07-2013

Alright, the dust has settled and we only lost one day of xp and materials; not bad.  To make up for today's lost event, we will hold our Ragnarok event on Monday, Jul 22th at 18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT).  Same details as before, just a day late.

In other news, I have taken up the position as leader of Clan Cameron meaning I can now handle the house crafting!

If you have Old Boots, Crooked Sticks, Bent Swords, Leather, or Metal that you would like to "donate" to house crafting, please send them to CC_Ranger_Kip and I will return the crafted Cloth, Wood, Metal, or Construction Tools (whichever you prefer).

Lastly, I will sort through some of our latest applicants after tomorrow's events.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - FineApple - 21-07-2013

Rejoining application , i still use my CC tags

Ingame nickname: CC_FineApple

Steam: Wet771

Player ID: 2439374

Class: Pikeman LVL: 42

Crafting profession : alchemist lvl3

about myself:  I am elite member of great regiment 84e in napoleonic wars , i am one of the best , known player in NW community
I was here in this house long time ago and got kicked out because of my inactivity , i been lost my intrest in Nordinvasion now i started playing it again so i wish to join my old known house , also i know some members of this clan

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 21-07-2013

Fellows! Listen good and listen well:
I have been a bastard of late. A busy bastard! School and work and things have been happening in my life these last months. My interest in gaming in general has dwindled as a result.
Because of this, I have been neglecting my tasks as co-leader of our house. I have not been doing much, if any, administrating, and I've not been showing up for events. Many new members have probably never heard my voice (you are the lucky ones ahuehehe) or seen me ingame!
So Kip and meself decided that Kip should take over the leadership of our house in full. I trust he is up to the task, as he has been leading us steadily and securely since the very day he stepped up to help my sorry arse!

Now this does not mean I will drop out of the house!! I will not be leaving Clan Cameron for as long as it exists. I hope to see you all this Saturday in our next event, and hopefully be able to teach our newer members the art of bending over. With me standing directly behind. To defend against arrows, naturally!! And who knows, I might get back into the game in prober sometime in the future - all depends.

To round this wall o' text off, I would like to apologize to our members in general for neglecting my leadership for too long.

Thanky for reading
- Tari

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - RobbyDeRob - 22-07-2013

Rejoining application, I'm still using my CC-Tags like Fineapple does.  Big Grin

Steamname: slof12

Well I'm using clearly the same names on my alts like on my main, just with separate numbers.

Nickname: CC_Robby

ID's: 1404, 9864 and 2436344

Class: Commando, Sniper and just a crafting char (He still got my mats)  :'(

Crafting profession: Armorsmith 9, Weapon 8 and Alchemy 6

Everything information is listed according to the ID's  Smile

About myself: Uhm hey I'm Robby and I'm a pretty known player in Napoleonic Wars and also in Persistent World under the name Gerald_The_Hidden. I started playing NI few weeks ago, and thought about attending on events again, so I wanted to join.  Wink

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tjav - 22-07-2013

(21-07-2013, 11:31 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Fellows! Listen good and listen well:
I have been a bastard of late. A busy bastard! School and work and things have been happening in my life these last months. My interest in gaming in general has dwindled as a result.
Because of this, I have been neglecting my tasks as co-leader of our house. I have not been doing much, if any, administrating, and I've not been showing up for events. Many new members have probably never heard my voice (you are the lucky ones ahuehehe) or seen me ingame!
So Kip and meself decided that Kip should take over the leadership of our house in full. I trust he is up to the task, as he has been leading us steadily and securely since the very day he stepped up to help my sorry arse!

Now this does not mean I will drop out of the house!! I will not be leaving Clan Cameron for as long as it exists. I hope to see you all this Saturday in our next event, and hopefully be able to teach our newer members the art of bending over. With me standing directly behind. To defend against arrows, naturally!! And who knows, I might get back into the game in prober sometime in the future - all depends.

To round this wall o' text off, I would like to apologize to our members in general for neglecting my leadership for too long.

Thanky for reading
- Tari

well i have to say i heard ur voice once! but good to know that ur still alive tho =)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Doctor_Death - 22-07-2013

(22-07-2013, 08:14 AM)tjav link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=729.msg126729#msg126729 date=1374449468]
Fellows! Listen good and listen well:

Thanky for reading
- Tari

well i have to say i heard ur voice once! but good to know that ur still alive tho =)
[/quote]
We´ll miss your "Glorious!" :'(

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - NickyJ - 22-07-2013

The events just haven't been as glorious without you there to say it. Sad

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 23-07-2013

(21-07-2013, 11:31 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Fellows! Listen good and listen well:

Great to have you back, Tarimoth!  I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

(21-07-2013, 10:59 PM)FineApple link Wrote: Rejoining application , i still use my CC tags

Ingame nickname: CC_FineApple
(22-07-2013, 12:19 AM)RobbyDeRob link Wrote: Rejoining application, I'm still using my CC-Tags like Fineapple does.  Big Grin
Nickname: CC_Robby

Invites sent; welcome back to Clan Cameron!

(10-07-2013, 11:58 AM)warlegendNL link Wrote: Ingame Name: WarlegendNL - Haelroch - Crossbow_Warlegend
(21-07-2013, 09:48 AM)Ribs link Wrote: In-Game Name: Ribs

Applications accepted; welcome to Clan Cameron!

To any other applicants who have not yet received a response, you are still welcome to our events.

Kip

P.S.  Our house crafting is now level 15 Defense!  As I mentioned before, if you have any basic materials to have crafted (perhaps you were saving them for a trade with Tarimoth), they would be much appreciated.