NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 02-09-2013

(25-08-2013, 07:02 PM)Saxton_X link Wrote: In Game name: Saxton
Class & Level: Level 40 Pikeman
Crafting prof & Level: Armorsmith Level 6
Steam name: Saxton | t9981
Player ID: 2467456

(31-08-2013, 05:53 PM)The Orginal Brosaki link Wrote: In game name: Brosaki
Class and level: Sergeant level 31
Skirmirsher level 22
Crafting profession and level: Skirm: Blacksmith,3
Sergeant:Blacksmith,4.
Steam name: The Original Brosaki
Character ID: 2448721

Cheers

Welcome to Clan Cameron, both of you!

(01-09-2013, 10:11 PM)Nags link Wrote: I would like to Cancel my aplication

Alright.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Tjav - 02-09-2013

moar members! MEATSHIELDS

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Drunken Monkey - 02-09-2013

Hey Kip, I've got a question/suggestion about the weeked events. Couldn't we better play normal events on Sundays and hard/ragnarok on Saturdays, since they take a lot more time? That would be awesome for those Europeans in our clan (including me), because ragnarok events take until 11 or 12 PM which is a bit long when you have to get up early the next day. Smile

Greetings,
Drunken

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Leturoa - 02-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 02:20 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Hey Kip, I've got a question/suggestion about the weeked events. Couldn't we better play normal events on Sundays and hard/ragnarok on Saturdays, since they take a lot more time? That would be awesome for those Europeans in our clan (including me), because ragnarok events take until 11 or 12 PM which is a bit long when you have to get up early the next day. Smile

Greetings,
Drunken

I don't finish work till 9:30pm on Saturdays

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Kip - 02-09-2013

I will be working on the event schedule a bit.  My personal free time might be changing soon as well but there is nothing definite yet.

My current thoughts are that we will be doing Ragnarok and Hard more often than we used to now that we have defeated Prince on every map.  Because some people cannot attend both the Saturday and the Sunday events, I would like to continue rotating the modes so that there is variety.  I will try to make sure we choose a fast map for the Sunday events, though.  The slower maps and experiments will be reserved for Saturdays.

It might take a while to work out the details of the new schedule but I am hopeful that one can be found that will satisfy everyone's needs.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Nags - 05-09-2013

The reason I Canceled my application is because I thought I couldn't come back to NI because of no free time. But now that I do have time, I would like to reapply.  Big Grin

In Game name: Nags
Class & Level: Level 44 Pikeman/Infantry
Crafting prof & Level: Blacksmith Level 7
Steam name: Nags [Picture is a football player]
Player ID: 2461709

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Kip - 06-09-2013

Due to a scheduling conflict, there will not be a Saturday event.  We still have the Sunday event, though.

Sunday, September 8th, 2013
18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Hard mode - 32+
Swadian Overgrown

NI TS: 88.198.5.120:9990

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Doctor_Death - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 04:29 AM)Kip link Wrote: Due to a scheduling conflict, there will not be a Saturday event.  We still have the Sunday event, though.

Sunday, September 8th, 2013
18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Hard mode - 32+
Swadian Overgrown

NI TS: 88.198.5.120:9990
Kip, I think you misunderstood Drunken. He said it´ll be better if we do Hard and Rag. on Saturday. If we start at 20 CEST (German time, maybe many countries more) we (me included) can´t take part on Ragnar. Monday is school day for the most of us. (means wake up at 6 CEST in the morning)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Kip - 06-09-2013

(06-09-2013, 04:46 AM)Doctor_Death link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=729.msg138219#msg138219 date=1378441754]
Due to a scheduling conflict, there will not be a Saturday event.  We still have the Sunday event, though.
Kip, I think you misunderstood Drunken. He said it´ll be better if we do Hard and Rag. on Saturday. If we start at 20 CEST (German time, maybe many countries more) we (me included) can´t take part on Ragnar. Monday is school day for the most of us. (means wake up at 6 CEST in the morning)
[/quote]

No, I understand the points made; this scheduling conflict is unrelated to our usual event schedule and only affects this weekend.  Because we are moving away from Normal mode a bit, I am now looking for more fast maps suitable for Sunday's Hard and Ragnarok events so that we do not wear out the same maps too much.

We will still have Normal events on Sunday's but not every Sunday since this would not be fair to members who can only attend Sunday events and not Saturday events.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - BlackSniper - 06-09-2013

I'm also one of the guys who can't stay so long on Ragnarok.
I and probeply many more would prefer Ragnarok on saturday and hard or normal on sunday.
1 event is also not much. You only meet je house much in events..