NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Soviet - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 05:49 PM)bluzark link Wrote: [quote author=Nameless link=topic=729.msg227246#msg227246 date=1428149407]
Ah yes!
I stopped playing NI because I never looted sth  ;D

RNG is so unfair it takes away all the fun right?
People are too obsessed..  :o
And forget about enjoying a game ;D

Anyway as I said yesterday I won't make the event since I will be in France for the weekend. I will be out of service until.. Tuesday.

[/quote]
holy resolution batman

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Thexwarewolf - 05-04-2015

Character Name: Mighty_Mikkel
Class & Level: 44 Commando
Support / Tier: lvl 6 Armorsmith. / Tier=??
Steam Name: Peeled Banana Logic©
Character ID: 2453692

A little about myself: I'm a 15 year old dude, from the norths of Denmark. I've been playing Nordinvasion for quite some time, but for about 6 months ago i got tired of it, but now I'm finally back to kill Nords! I hope you will accept my application, since your house is awesome! <3 Lot's of love, Mikkel.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - CC_Slyy - 05-04-2015

Member list out of date Wink

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Tjav - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 09:27 PM)Thexwarewolf link Wrote: Character Name: Mighty_Mikkel
Class & Level: 44 Commando
Support / Tier: lvl 6 Armorsmith. / Tier=??
Steam Name: Peeled Banana Logic©
Character ID: 2453692

A little about myself: I'm a 15 year old dude, from the norths of Denmark. I've been playing Nordinvasion for quite some time, but for about 6 months ago i got tired of it, but now I'm finally back to kill Nords! I hope you will accept my application, since your house is awesome! <3 Lot's of love, Mikkel.

Accepted as applicant, a short look at the previous page will give you a view of our event schedule=P

and slyy fucl off

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - CC_Slyy - 05-04-2015

:'(

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Thexwarewolf - 06-04-2015

I've send you a PM Tjav!  8) ;D

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - YuriTheRed - 08-04-2015

Saturday, April 11th, 2015
18 GMT/UTC ( 19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Ragnarok mode

Sunday, April 12th, 2015
Hard mode/Ragnarok if theres a mood for it

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - William - 12-04-2015

Character Name: George
Class & Level: lvl 52 , Sniper
Support / Tier: Engineer , tier 3
Steam Name: Pepper
Character ID: 2467184

Little info about me : I'm from a small country in south-eastern europe called Slovenia, i've been playing Nordinvasion for about 3 months now and i still enjoy the game, eventually i get bored and wanting to join a house, met new awesome people and attend events. But i didn't know wich house i could join, from time to time i asked couple of my friends, they told me that Clan Cameron is a cool house with cool people to get to know. That's what got me here today. I really hope you guys accept my application and i hope i could play with you guys in the future time.

With all love from:
                                          George Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - YuriTheRed - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 03:49 PM)George link Wrote: Character Name: George
Class & Level: lvl 52 , Sniper
Support / Tier: Engineer , tier 3
Steam Name: Pepper
Character ID: 2467184

Little info about me : I'm from a small country in south-eastern europe called Slovenia, i've been playing Nordinvasion for about 3 months now and i still enjoy the game, eventually i get bored and wanting to join a house, met new awesome people and attend events. But i didn't know wich house i could join, from time to time i asked couple of my friends, they told me that Clan Cameron is a cool house with cool people to get to know. That's what got me here today. I really hope you guys accept my application and i hope i could play with you guys in the future time.

With all love from:
                                          George Smile

Applications pending.  You are welcome to join our house events so that we can get to know you a bit.  A decision will be made after a few attended events.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - YuriTheRed - 17-04-2015

Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Ragnarok mode

Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Hard mode/Ragnarok if theres a mood for it