NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Ares - 11-07-2012

This is my application Wink

Name: Ares_the_PonyFan
Class: Sergeant
Level: 37
Profession: Blacksmith lvl 1 beacuse i dont craft i will give you material and you will be craft armor or weapon for me

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Tarimoth - 11-07-2012

Ares eh? Sergeant eh? Don't worry about the blacksmithing mate Wink
Application accepted! Invite sent, you can read info about events, the crafter's guild, the Armory etc under "houses" once you've joined Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Rawberry - 11-07-2012

hello,

im looking for a clan.. im a level 14 infantry, blacksmith lvl 2

my ingame name is Sph1nx

looking for an organized group to play with.. i got ts and mic

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Tarimoth - 11-07-2012

Fair enough, invite sent. Welcome to Clan Cameron - you can read info about the clan events, armory, crafters guild etc under "houses" once you've joined Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - HOS_Rai_Rai - 12-07-2012

So., if i Where to apply., would i have to come every time u make an Event/training ? Smile

Its just, that i dont play the same amount Each week, depending on work/real-life Smile

Might have a freind to drag with me Wink Just show'd him the univers of NI Smile Playing Mercs and NW with him also Smile

Myself...,

Name - Rai_rai
Level 26 (27 in 1096xp)
Class 0/2/1/1 (Gonna go for 0/4/1/1) So atm, Heavy Infantry/Militia
Blacksmith Level 6 (Blacksmith XP 594 / 2450)

Current Gear

Weapon Slot: Grosse Messer
Weapon Slot: Heater Shield
Weapon Slot: Bastard Sword
Support Slot: Deployable Shield
Head Armor Slot: Vaegir Nobleman Helmet
Body Armor Slot: Mail and Plate
Hand Armor Slot: Mail Gauntlets
Foot Armor Slot: Splinted Leather Greaves

And btw., Im a Dane Smile (must be a +)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Jalau - 12-07-2012

A some nice new members, and no you dont need to be at all events, they are just for fun and give you the chance for leveling legandarys and items! I is your decision!
Nice to have you, Tarimoth will probably invite you!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - HOS_Rai_Rai - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 09:01 AM)Jalau link Wrote: A some nice new members, and no you dont need to be at all events, they are just for fun and give you the chance for leveling legandarys and items! I is your decision!
Nice to have you, Tarimoth will probably invite you!

Sounds sweet Big Grin I Will poke my m8., and then we shall await inv Big Grin Im House free now Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Elite_Paradox - 12-07-2012

My name is Paradox, i am a lvl 40 sniper. i would like to join ur house. i am a apprentice in support class.

Big Grin

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Tarimoth - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 07:39 AM)Raidendk link Wrote: So., if i Where to apply., would i have to come every time u make an Event/training ? Smile

Its just, that i dont play the same amount Each week, depending on work/real-life Smile

No worries mate, to confirm what Jalau said, real life takes priority, and you are not required to show up for events (though that is, ofcourse the main purpose of being in a house in the first place). I would prefer if my members inform me before-hand if they are going to become inactive for weeks at a time, tho.

Happy to accept you, being a dane, forstår du mig når jeg taler mystisk, nordisk kodesprog..  men det har vi allerede etableret på det skandinaviske forum, ja? :p

Invite sent, welcome to Clan Cameron! You can read info about clan events, our crafter's guild, our armory etc under "houses" once you've joined.

@Elite_Paradox
Your application is likewise accepted, please read info concerning the clan once you've joined Smile Welcome to you as well!

Glad to have you both!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Elite_Paradox - 12-07-2012

yeah its me again, i heard u tried to invite me, but i didnt recive any messages... so try again pls. P.S its "Paradox" capital letter.