NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - King Hot Dog - 17-08-2012

why wouldn't people want to join an epic house like CC?

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - _Sophie_ - 17-08-2012

(17-08-2012, 10:55 AM)King_Hot_Dog link Wrote: why wouldn't people want to join an epic house like CC?
Hacks !

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Tarimoth - 17-08-2012

@Reinhardt: Reckon that's one of the most promising applications I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Very much accepted, looking forward to seeing you ingame. Based on what you wrote, your the example of the kind of players our house needs!

@King_Hot_Dog: Good thing that you invited him.

@Brynden: YES! More xbowmen! Do you plan to go full sharpshooter? Invite sent, welcome.

@majorchainsaw: 2 things: I'd indeed like you to change your name (maybe to your steam/forum profile name..?) as it seems more appropriate/serious. And could you notify me, either here on via PM, when you get your TS3 working? As soon as these things are taken care off, if you are willing to adapt to join, you are most welcome to join!

@Rai_Rai: Nice, looking forward to seeing you slice Odin open Wink

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Reinhardt - 17-08-2012

Thank you very much, sir.

I believe I may have accidentally declined the invite to the house. I thought I clicked accept the invite, but... the only thing under the "House" tab is the option to create a new house.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - majorchainsaw - 17-08-2012

THanks for checking me out Tarimoth. I switched my guy's name to majorchainsaw and i also got team speak and my name their is also majorchainsaw to keep it consistent.

(17-08-2012, 05:31 PM)majorchainsaw link Wrote: THanks for checking me out Tarimoth. I switched my guy's name to majorchainsaw and i also got team speak and my name their is also majorchainsaw to keep it consistent.
scratch that did not realize you needed 5000 gold to switch names gotta get that quick and then i will be able to change the name haha

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Tarimoth - 17-08-2012

(17-08-2012, 03:50 PM)Reinhardt link Wrote: Thank you very much, sir.

I believe I may have accidentally declined the invite to the house. I thought I clicked accept the invite, but... the only thing under the "House" tab is the option to create a new house.

You might not be to blame, it could be that someone else has your exact name, and has thus recieved the invite (happens ALOT these days). I will resend the invite, if you do not recieve one, you may wish to ask a dev on IRC freenode to add you to CC manually. A link to IRC can be found here on the forum, top right corner.

@majorchainsaw: Very good, just let me know when you're ready, and I'll send an invite your way.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - Uberfish - 17-08-2012

Hello ,
I am kinda new to game(1.5 weeks). I'd love to join the clan.
In game name : Uberfish
I am a lvl 23 Heavy Xbowman. (also Infantry for melee choices.)
I use armorsmith , which is level 4.
My timezone is GMT+2 Or CET+1 .
I have TS and a mic. Steam name : Uberfish or UberFiche.(Actually I added you Tarimoth Tongue )
Cheers

(17-08-2012, 05:34 PM)majorchainsaw link Wrote: [quote author=majorchainsaw link=topic=729.msg44407#msg44407 date=1345224662]
THanks for checking me out Tarimoth. I switched my guy's name to majorchainsaw and i also got team speak and my name their is also majorchainsaw to keep it consistent.
scratch that did not realize you needed 5000 gold to switch names gotta get that quick and then i will be able to change the name haha
[/quote]So i am ready to accept the invite but i accidently created another account named "majorchainsaw" before this so i had to pick a new name. My new name is Error so send an invite to Error.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 14+ - IronTemplar - 17-08-2012

Name: IronTemplar
Level: 14
Class: Heavy Infantry
Profession: Armorsmith level 2
LogganTheGreek said to me to Join