NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - _Sophie_ - 12-10-2012

Hi Clan Cameron friends, I am writing this, to let you know that I'll be leaving CC.
Some of my reasons are lack activeness on our beloved Tarimoth (No offence but it is as it is), it isn't like in the old days when I first joined CC, back in those days.
We beat multiple bosses + the activeness from the clan was hudge, now its ... not much (and I saw a CC member dieing on Follower round when he is a commando <== Noob). Anyway; you can still find me in game, just not in CC anymore.

Goodbye old friends. (I'll be missing some good friends here, pity  :-[)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 02:00 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Hi Clan Cameron friends, I am writing this, to let you know that I'll be leaving CC.
Some of my reasons are lack activeness on our beloved Tarimoth (No offence but it is as it is), it isn't like in the old days when I first joined CC, back in those days.
We beat multiple bosses + the activeness from the clan was hudge, now its ... not much (and I saw a CC member dieing on Follower round when he is a commando <== Noob). Anyway; you can still find me in game, just not in CC anymore.

Thank you for your time with the clan Sophie. We're still hosting events 2 times a week but you've been missing for 4 times in a row, maybe that's the reason for your impression of inactiveness?
Whichever the case, best of luck to you and see you on the battlefield!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Revan - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 02:00 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Hi Clan Cameron friends, I am writing this, to let you know that I'll be leaving CC.

I don't know how it used to be since I've only been a member for not quite three months, but to me having one or two events every weekend seems to be a decent pace. And the way Tari leads his events I consider both funny/entertaining and helpful. The only problem I see with the events are the frequent crashes, but you can hardly blame our leader for it.

Anyway, you'll be missed, Sophie, and hopefully you'll reconsider your decision at some point in the future.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - _Sophie_ - 12-10-2012

I am speaking about ''Pollypo, Lady Valentine, XellisX, Scootie and Jalau, Ninja Turtle, Omnicide, Alee, Matthew ... etc etc

Other legendary players.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Nici - 13-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 11:40 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: I am speaking about ''Pollypo, Lady Valentine, XellisX, Scootie and Jalau, Ninja Turtle, Omnicide, Alee, Matthew ... etc etc

Other legendary players.
NO One of my best Friends :-\

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - _Sophie_ - 13-10-2012

(13-10-2012, 09:38 AM)Nici link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=729.msg55215#msg55215 date=1350085215]
I am speaking about ''Pollypo, Lady Valentine, XellisX, Scootie and Jalau, Ninja Turtle, Omnicide, Alee, Matthew ... etc etc

Other legendary players.
NO One of my best Friends :-\
[/quote] Everything has an end  :'(

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - alee56 - 13-10-2012

What about a circle, where does that end Tongue

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 13-10-2012

Good heavens let's not spam the forum too much over this :p

And circles end precisely when they run out!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - _Sophie_ - 13-10-2012

:Smile Yes mom.  :Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Doctor_Death - 13-10-2012

Dear CC leaders,

My friend want to join the glorious (©by Tarimoth)  Wink Clan Cameron!

His application to CC: (quotation from Steam)
Quote:Hey CC,

I want to apply for a place in your clan.

Ingame name: SEF_Chris
Class: Heavy Skirmisher lvl: 32
Crafting profession: Alchemist lvl: 3
Support class: Trinkerer
Steam name: afgahnerwars

Thank you for reading.
He will change his name when he join CC.
Hope you accept him, because he is a very good skrimisher in NordInvasion!
From me: Thanks for reading too.

Greetings Doctor