NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Rexterribillis2 - 08-11-2012

Hey Taramoth..I would like to join CC.
Name:GLO_Rexterribillis
Class and level: Pike-men and infantry.. Level 46
Crafting: Blacksmith lvl 6
Dont have steam

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 08-11-2012

Ahh all these people! I've sent invites to you all.

To the newcommers: Welcome to our clan! I only regret that you are joining in a short period of inactivity on the leader's (my)  part - but I hope you will stick around long enough to see our glory moments!

@wot: I rest my case! Such beautiful english is rare anywhere on the internet :p Application very much accepted!

@Doctor_Death: Ahh yes, I will take care of it.

@Carolus_Rex: It was a fine run we had.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Doctor_Death - 09-11-2012

Thank you!  Big Grin

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - u_wot_m8 - 10-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 07:08 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Ahh all these people! I've sent invites to you all.

@wot: I rest my case! Such beautiful english is rare anywhere on the internet :p Application very much accepted!

Cool, I clicked accept on the invite but it just took me to the create-a-house page. I assume this isn't normal. o:

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - ~CM~Dragz - 10-11-2012

(10-11-2012, 11:20 AM)u_wot_m8 link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=729.msg60105#msg60105 date=1352401711]
Ahh all these people! I've sent invites to you all.

Cool, I clicked accept on the invite but it just took me to the create-a-house page. I assume this isn't normal. o:
[/quote]

Its a bug which only devs can fix. Post your problem here:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,63.0.html

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Bananix - 14-11-2012

ingame name: [B_T]_bananix
Level:45, Commando
Crafting profession: Blacksmith, 10
Steam name: schalker247

i really want to join beacause i want to make events and the [B_T] clan is not very good.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Saladin - 14-11-2012

Hey I'm back from trade can you add me again ?

CC_Saladin

thanks

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Jalau - 17-11-2012

great to have a house like this, i love it Big Grin
Quote:_bananix link=topic=729.msg61206#msg61206 date=1352891294]
ingame name: [B_T]_bananix
Level:45, Commando
Crafting profession: Blacksmith, 10
Steam name: schalker247

i really want to join beacause i want to make events and the [B_T] clan is not very good.
I think Tarimoth will invite you when he is online Big Grin

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Yabu - 17-11-2012

Thank's for my time in CC! I've decided to join UK after playing with them a few weeks.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 18-11-2012

Greetings folks!

It is with great regret that I make this announcement.
My desktop died some weeks ago, my internet connection has turned on me, and in addition; my school and social life is taking over. I have gotten so busy with rl stuff lately that I am no longer qualified to lead our house. For these reasons, I am stepping down as the leader of Clan Cameron.
What is going to happen now depends on whether or not I can find a suitable member to take my place. I am going to contact people whom I believe are capable and deserving over the next few days, however, if I cannot find anyone both qualified and willing, Clan Cameron will disband. There will be at least a month's notice beforehand to ensure that everyone has time to either find a new house or make some sort of plan on what to do next (in case of a disbanding, trading would no longer be possible in between members). Disbanding Clan Cameron would be the least preferable option, as I would like to see this house carry on, only with a new leader.
To make this very clear: I will not leave CC, merely step down to whichever rank the new leader decides I should have. This way, I will be able to provide help and support to the next leader through my experience in leading this house.

Before this announcement is over, I would like to thank our members and our former members for making this such a huge experience. I never thought we'd become what we are now when I formed CC, and it's been a glorious run with you folks! So many people and such a long time. This house has been what was keeping me playing NI to be honest.

I will post another announcement soon when I've figured out which course we should take: disband or choose a new leader. If there are multiple choices for leaders, I will make a vote so that our members can decide which person they would rather have leading us.

Thank you for reading
- Tari