NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 18-11-2012

Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=729.msg61879#msg61879 date=1353258708]
Tarimoth

You are going to leave a very big space in the gaming community and you will be missed.

I and all in [UK] UnitedKillerz wish you the very best in RL and hope that you find the time to return to this game at some stage.  [There is a space in [UK] for you if and when you return lol]

Good luck my friend

[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle

Thank you mate, truly.

Sophie: While I appreciate the offer, it would seem a bit strange, not to say unfair, to have someone who is not a member step in to lead us, even for a short while Smile

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - _Sophie_ - 18-11-2012

(18-11-2012, 07:14 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Sophie: While I appreciate the offer, it would seem a bit strange, not to say unfair, to have someone who is not a member step in to lead us, even for a short while Smile
I could make a application again to join if you want that, I am just serving my kindness, its your choice if you accept it or decline.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Revan - 19-11-2012

Tari,

Thank you for your outstanding leadership and dedication to CC.  Having you lead our events was a blast ("Yo!"), and whoever will be your successor will have big shoes to fill. I, too, hope that CC won't disband, and maybe when your internet connection loves you again, your desktop rises from the dead and you become tired of having an actual real life (what's that anyway?) you'll return with your  trademark "Glorious!©Tarimoth" battle cry to lead us against the Nord buggers again.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Carolus Rex - 19-11-2012

(19-11-2012, 09:24 AM)Revan link Wrote: Tari,

Thank you for your outstanding leadership and dedication to CC.  Having you lead our events was a blast ("Yo!"), and whoever will be your successor will have big shoes to fill. I, too, hope that CC won't disband, and maybe when your internet connection loves you again, your desktop rises from the dead and you become tired of having an actual real life (what's that anyway?) you'll return with your  trademark "Glorious!©Tarimoth" battle cry to lead us again against the Nord buggers.
And don't forget, he will call you Raven again! :3

Not much i can say that Irish didn't already say but until you return to us, you will be missed.
Good luck friend!

das_D

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - [UK]_Eskimo - 19-11-2012

i totally agree with all the nice comments ,you will be sorely missed tarimoth NI will be a sader place with out you.
good luck mate and thanks for all the Glorious times

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Greetings - 23-11-2012

Hey Cypher here...My alt, can he maybe get an invite ?
Name: Greetings
Level:42
Class: Commando

Big Grin

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Babadore - 24-11-2012

Can I maybe join...
Name: Babadore
Class and level: Sharpshooter, lv 39
Craft: Blacksmith level 6
Steam: no steam

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 24-11-2012

Aye Cypher, ofcourse - invite sent your way, sry for the delay Smile

Application accepted Babadore, but you will have to stay updated on future events via the NI-page under houses since you don't have steam. Welcome aboard.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Legend - 01-12-2012

Hmm maybe you wil have a second thought on this tari, hey and if you come back when things are sorted , there is always a free slot in VLKA for you Wink

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 02-12-2012

Thank you for the offer mate, but I'm not going to leave CC, never was. I'll be sticking with the Clan to help out.. it's just that I don't have the time to do all the leadering (that's a word now, just made it) by myself. I mightve found a solution though, and I will post the news as soon as possible, both here and under the house news, so stay updated, Camerons.