NordInvasion Forum
Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+ (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - fearblaster - 07-02-2013

Heya Clan Cameron ^^
I recently became heavy longbowman and I saw this AWESOME advertisement of your clan. I am a lvl 29 Heavylongbowman/infantry unit. I am also ranked as a field medic. I consider myself to be good and sometimes I am ranked 1st in the player board. (probably not with CC guys lol). I also am a lvl 5 blacksmith and willing to make anything for house members for free or at cheap prices! I Have teamspeak and I am able to speak with you guys. If intrested let me know! Would really like to join you!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 07-02-2013

A fine application! You should know tho, that killscores in events don't usually reflect how good the player is, so don't worry about such things. Unless it's an archer/xbowman dedicated to killing enemy rangers, being able to shoot the right nord is a more valuable combat skill. In events, anyhow.

Moreover, since you took your time to actually write a comprehensive application, I'm inclined to accept you even at lvl 29. You should know that the hard mode events are usually lvl 32+ or 39+ although we have a few normal mode events in between. You'll get there quickly, tho

Welcome to Clan Cameron mate!

*edit* oh, and - I'll need your player ID to send the invite Smile

(07-02-2013, 10:05 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Making new accounts because your other one got muted is not the way to go. Ignore this fool.
Thank you much for the warning, MrG!

(07-02-2013, 11:48 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: A fine application! You should know tho, that killscores in events don't usually reflect how good the player is, so don't worry about such things. Unless it's an archer/xbowman dedicated to killing enemy rangers, being able to shoot the right nord is a more valuable combat skill. In events, anyhow.

Moreover, since you took your time to actually write a comprehensive application, I'm inclined to accept you even at lvl 29. You should know that the hard mode events are usually lvl 32+ or 39+ although we have a few normal mode events in between. You'll get there quickly, tho

[quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=729.msg80379#msg80379 date=1360231528]
Making new accounts because your other one got muted is not the way to go. Ignore this fool.
[/quote]

Thank you very much Big Grin I will try and fight with dedication for the cause of CC! I Will also try and be level 32 by tommorow or this evening! Smile Again I am gratefull! Can I send you PM to ask any details?

Grtz

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Jalau - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 12:28 PM)fearblaster link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=729.msg80410#msg80410 date=1360237714]
A fine application! You should know tho, that killscores in events don't usually reflect how good the player is, so don't worry about such things. Unless it's an archer/xbowman dedicated to killing enemy rangers, being able to shoot the right nord is a more valuable combat skill. In events, anyhow.

Making new accounts because your other one got muted is not the way to go. Ignore this fool.
[/quote]

Thank you very much Big Grin I will try and fight with dedication for the cause of CC! I Will also try and be level 32 by tommorow or this evening! Smile Again I am gratefull! Can I send you PM to ask any details?

Grtz
[/quote]

Yes you can, for sure, but we need still your player id to invite you!

(07-02-2013, 01:25 PM)Jalau link Wrote: [quote author=fearblaster link=topic=729.msg80416#msg80416 date=1360240084]
[quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=729.msg80410#msg80410 date=1360237714]

[/quote]

Grtz
[/quote]

Yes you can, for sure, but we need still your player id to invite you!
[/quote]

My bad ^^ my ingame name is fearblaster, my steam name is fearblasterk (with a k yes), my teamspeak name is also fearblaster.

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 07-02-2013

Responded in PM for you Smile

Congratulations and gratitude to Bguardian and King Hot Dog, who have taken up the roles of Training Officers in Clan Cameron! They will help newcommers along and be able to invite players regardless of level. Their responsibilities will include: Inviting interested swadians ingame to CC, help lvling people from 1-39, and giving advice to people who have yet to reach tier 4 on their main. If you do not wish to be schooled by these officers, simply tell them, and they will leave you be: Beeing trained is not mandatory.

- Tari

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Jalau - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 07:59 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Responded in PM for you Smile

Congratulations and gratitude to Bguardian and King Hot Dog, who have taken up the roles of Training Officers in Clan Cameron! They will help newcommers along and be able to invite players regardless of level. Their responsibilities will include: Inviting interested swadians ingame to CC, help lvling people from 1-39, and giving advice to people who have yet to reach tier 4 on their main. If you do not wish to be schooled by these officers, simply tell them, and they will leave you be: Beeing trained is not mandatory.

- Tari

Congrats, nice Big Grin

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - King Hot Dog - 08-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 09:04 PM)Jalau link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=729.msg80592#msg80592 date=1360267146]
Responded in PM for you Smile

- Tari

Congrats, nice Big Grin
[/quote]

thank you

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Doctor_Death - 08-02-2013

I don´t know what i have to think about this! And I don´t know if anyone of Clan Cameron will be there and train with them. Well, congrats!

Re: Clan Cameron [EU] lvl 32+ - Tarimoth - 08-02-2013

Well it's really part of their work to ensure that members know about it. It's always possible to get on contact with people via the forum, where all new members' applications are posted Smile