NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 01-11-2013

Sorry guys, I won't be able to schedule an event. Maroon might be available to organize one, but I'm not, sorry to those that wanted to attend. 

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 01-11-2013

Doh! I'm going to the cinema (not Alex's) tomorrow evening, was kinda hoping Sinister would be there for the event. >.<
I can schedule an event for sunday, if you guys want to.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 15-11-2013

Hey guys, it's event time again (finally!) this weekend, hope to see you all there!

(15-11-2013, 01:37 PM)Maroon link Wrote: We'll be playing on Swadian Town (I know, predictable, right?), and it will be on saturday the 16th, which is tomorrow, at 18:30 GMT!
Of course, all ON members are very much welcome, and any and all friends of ON are invited as well. Because it's an event of ON, we'll keep a priority for ON members, though.
Thanks you for reading, and see you saturday!

Sinister and Maroon

[countdown=11,16,2013,18,30][/countdown]

Also, Sinister and me were planning on hosting a private ON duel training session, if we can get the event coordinators as far as lending us a server for it. Tongue
We haven't set a date for that yet, so what would be a good day for you guys?
Edit: Oh, forgot to mention, we're still looking for someone to carry our pride (aka our banner) at the event, cause I'm sick and tired of the 3rd person problems I'm having with it. Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nici - 20-11-2013

Is there going to be an Event this Weekend?
YEAH Bois my 1000th post!?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 21-11-2013

I've had a request from KWSN's captain SovietMcLenin (or Jan Egeland on the forums) for a joined event, which sounds like a good idea to me, considering the way last event went. Tongue
If Sinister also agrees with this, we can schedule it for this weekend, though I won't be there, since I'm away from Friday till Sunday.
So, Sinister, how does it sound to you? Tongue
Also, grats on finally being a nuisance, Nici. xD

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 27-11-2013

Sorry for the late response. It's a nice idea, I've been talking with Soviet/Jan on steam about it. The next event for us will probably be in 2 weeks, so after the dueling tournaments.

On another note, I am slowly retiring. I think I'm going to retire after the Duel tournaments. Everything depends on if I win/lose and about new patches etc.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - wakawakachewbaka - 29-11-2013

Player name:wakawakachewbaka
Character ID:20982
Level and Class of Main:52/archer going on sniper
Craft profession and level:armorsmith/8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:wakawakachewbaka
What's your time zone:eastern
Why do you want to join us:TO play with good players and to have fun

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nici - 30-11-2013

Sinister well playedWink

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Alex - 01-12-2013

Its time to get home Smile

Player name: Alex
Character ID: 23865
Level and Class of Main: 52, Royal Guard
Craft profession and level: Everything 20+
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes
What's your time zone: GMT+1
Why do you want to join us: Its time to come back.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 05:19 PM)Alex link Wrote:Its time to get home Smile

Player name: Alex
Character ID: 23865
Level and Class of Main: 52, Royal Guard
Craft profession and level: Everything 20+
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes
What's your time zone: GMT+1
Why do you want to join us: Its time to come back.

Why, accepted of course! Welcome back in! Send me your alt IDs as well, and the invite should be on it's way.