NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 04-01-2014

Heya guys, time for another quick news-update!

First of all:
(03-01-2014, 05:59 PM)Crypt link Wrote:Player name: Cryptic
Character ID: 2473678
Level and Class of Main: Sniper- Level 40
Craft profession and level: Black Smith- Level 9
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes I have TeamSpeak3 and a mic.
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes name is Cryptic
What's your time zone: EST
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join the ON because I am looking for a new house that is active and has a good community. I see a lot of you around and would like to help the house out.

(03-01-2014, 04:23 PM)Royal_Guard link Wrote:Player name: Royal_Guard_Ranger
Character ID:2474642
Level and Class of Main: Infantry level 39
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith level 4
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Colonel_Lafayette
What's your time zone: eastern
Why do you want to join us: Because i fight with the best and i only accept the best that is why i want to join you!

ps: If you see i applied for SK then you should read where i wrote wait no thanks i rather join ON(you guys) so i not applying for them anymore

Both of you will get a nice trial in yer face! Nah, it's not all that bad. All you have to do is hop on TS every now and then, have a chat with us, and join us for events when you can!

On the notion of events, it's time for another Hard run! Here's the details:

Event Date: 5-1-2014 (tomorrow)
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Server Region: EU
Server Mode: Hard
The maps you would like to play: Swadian City, Swadian Outskirts
Be sure to be there at least 15 mins in advance, so we have an idea of who will be showing up.
As always, friends of ON are welcome to come, though ON members do have a priority if we have a full server.
I've posted the details in the MOTD as well, so be sure to check it out if you need to refresh your memory.

So tata, see you guys at the event tomorrow!

Maroon

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - JordiacV2 - 05-01-2014

Is my app still Pending

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 05-01-2014

Ah, sorry about that, Chris.
Due to your confrontation a little while ago with Sepsis and some other people, it doesn't look like you have the mindset we're looking for.
Your application has been denied, if you want more details, you can send me a PM.
If your behavior comes to change in the future, feel free to apply again, but we don't think that it's a good idea to let you in at this moment.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 06-01-2014

Forgot to mention it at the last update, but the Champion's Standard is up for grabs again! Any of our members can use it, just send me a message of some sort, and we'll work it out.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Shoukz - 07-01-2014

Player name: Shoukz
Character ID: 19262
Level and Class of Main: 48 Sniper
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith 8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Have Micro and Teamspeak3
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: mintcrystal - login
What's your time zone: MSK(UTC+4:00)
Why do you want to join us: I think I can find a lot of good players and friends .Maybe me who remember my old nickname DP_NeoN. I don't  know  Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Yomaster - 07-01-2014

Heeey Sinister,

Can I be part of ON Again?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting - Nici - 09-01-2014

Hey Guys,
It is Time to say goodbye.I will stop playing NI for now(Maybe if theres a good update ill come back)There are two reasons for me decission. First of Im writing Many exams and have to learn much more to Write Good ones.second is that I actually dont have Fun in this Game anymore. My Glorius days are over when My Brother Won a AGS for me and Maybe because of me( :Smile) we Won the house tournament. I will always remember you Guys and Hope You do this Too and dont Annoy Sini Big Grin
Best of Luck,
Your Nici
PS: Game ON/im Not Giving away my things

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 09-01-2014

[Image: Noooo.jpg]

Aw, Nici! Sad
Sad to see you go, man, but I can understand your problem with exams. I had the same issue a year ago.
I hope we'll see you again from time to time (next house tournament!), and good luck with your exams!

(07-01-2014, 10:20 AM)Shoukz link Wrote:Player name: Shoukz
Character ID: 19262
Level and Class of Main: 48 Sniper
Craft profession and level: Armorsmith 8
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Have Micro and Teamspeak3
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: mintcrystal - login
What's your time zone: MSK(UTC+4:00)
Why do you want to join us: I think I can find a lot of good players and friends .Maybe me who remember my old nickname DP_NeoN. I don't  know  Smile

We're gonna plonk a trial on you, to get to know you a bit more, and so you get to play some with us. Big Grin
You might have some issues with event times, though, since we mostly do events in the evening, EU time, but that's something we should be able to sort out.

As for Yomaster, Sinister has the most experience with you from back in the Orange Nassau days, so I'll leave that decision his.

Also, it's event time again this weekend! We'll have 2 events this time, hopefully better planned than the last one. I have yet to get a confirmation from the event coordinator, so I'll wait a bit before I give you the details, as they might change.

Lastly, we have a new bannerboy for ON! Dom now has the banner, so if you feel like taking over the extreeemely tough burden of carrying the banner, send him a message.

That's all for tonight, folks, and see you at the coming events!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - WRX3 - 11-01-2014

Is ther a event today ?

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 04:37 PM)WRX3 link Wrote:Is ther a event today ?

Yep, we have an event in 45 mins!