NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Nici - 29-01-2014

I have some spare time on weekend! All those new faces, great to see that the house is going better( without me :-X)
GAME ON

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 29-01-2014

Good to see more and more new and old faces again! Big Grin

(29-01-2014, 05:17 AM)Scrubby_Bubbles link Wrote:Player name:ScrubbyCross
Character ID:2465750
Level and Class of Mains:41 Sharpshooter and 42 Pikeman
Craft profession and level:Lvl 7 Blacksmith and Lvl 7 Armorsmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic:Yes and Yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name:Scrubby Bubbles
What's your time zone:Est
Why do you want to join us:Recommended to me by a trusted friend, want an active house and active players, want to be able to be active in a house! Big Grin

Seen you a few times in game, so you will be put on the extremely extensive, bloody, and horrible trial period. Dundundunnnnn. Make sure to hop on TS whenever you feel like it, so you can get to know us, and if you can, be there for the events this weekend!

Good to see you coming as well, Nici!

For further news, I've created a new character, called ON_Armory, and me and Dom have put all our left-over gear in it. This stuff is accessible to anyone who is accepted in ON. Anyone can borrow stuff from the Armory for a period, until someone else asks for the gear. You can put any gear, materials, or gold in there you don't have a use for (hint, sinister and his 4k processed wood), and anyone else can use the items in there.
If you're gonna borrow something, though, it is advised you put something back in. This is to stop people from plundering the entire armory without putting something back in. It's not mandatory, but it would be considered... nice. For example, if you're using Swadian Heavy Lamellar on your Commando, and you're gonna borrow a trans, you could put in your old armor for someone else to use, as you won't be, as long as you have that trans.
This entire system is based on trust, of course, and I trust that none of us will abuse it. You'll also have to trust me with the stuff in there, as I will be regulating it.
I've created a quick spreadsheet with all the items in the armory now, who's put it in, and who's borrowing from it. If you want to borrow something, send a trade request to ON_Armory. It also helps if you shoot me a message (after all, I'm the one that has access to it). The link to the spreadsheet can be found in the MOTD on the website.
If you have any questions/concerns about the armory, feel free to send me a message.

Lastly, the events of this week! We can't use an official event server for the cavalry event, so we will have to fill a standard cav server instead. I was thinking of doing this on Friday, the 31st, at 19:00. We absolutely have to get a full server, else we will have to cope with any randoms that might come along. Is that time acceptable for you guys, or would it be better to go with the weekend instead?
This does mean, though, that we can still schedule 2 other events. I was thinking of doing the standard 2 events for the weekend, so 1 Ragnarok and 1 Hard event, any objections to that?

That's all for this week's update, stay tuned for next week episode!

Maroon

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 29-01-2014

(28-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Wambo link Wrote:Player name:HC_Wambo and HC_Waste
Character ID: 2464502 and 2463884
Level and Class of Main: Master Peltast and Adventure both lvl 52
Craft profession and level: Lvl 13 blacksmith and 11 armoursmith
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: I got both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Yes, Wambo
What's your time zone: CET + 1
Why do you want to join us: I already was invited to an event and it was pretty nice and i Liked everybody who was in the Server. Btw I saw the difference between the HC and the ON Events.

I've had a chat with Sinister and Harlaus, and we're willing to give you a shot. You'll be on a trial for a week or two, so we can get to know you a bit better. Keep in mind, though, that we do not encourage or appreciate house hopping. While we understand you cannot always find the house you're looking for at the first go, 3 houses in a month is... stretching it a bit.
Anyways, hop into our channel from time to time, and join events when you can, so we can all get to know one-another some more.

Also, epic doublepost skillz.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 31-01-2014

Sooooo, friendly reminder for everyone, cavalry event is tonight, at 7:00 pm GMT! We need to get as many people on as we can get, as it's a public server, blurrdiblurr, I've told you all ten times already.
So TONIGHT. Don't forget.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Tjav - 31-01-2014

dont worry maroon ill break the bad circle so you wont get a fourth =P

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sebas - 31-01-2014

Player name:Sebas
Character ID:2469241
Level and Class of Main:52 Zweihander
Craft profession and level: Level 19 alchemist
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes, both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Don't use steam, only the forum
What's your time zone: GMT +1 (Dutch time)
Why do you want to join us: Dom, Lenny and Usain keep spamming me to join ON. Played with Maroon and Sinister as well (Forza Holland). ON is a great house in my opinion and I would like to be part of it Smile

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 31-01-2014

(31-01-2014, 06:47 PM)Sebas link Wrote:Player name:Sebas
Character ID:2469241
Level and Class of Main:52 Zweihander
Craft profession and level: Level 19 alchemist
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes, both
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: Don't use steam, only the forum
What's your time zone: GMT +1 (Dutch time)
Why do you want to join us: Dom, Lenny and Usain keep spamming me to join ON. Played with Maroon and Sinister as well (Forza Holland). ON is a great house in my opinion and I would like to be part of it Smile

AA = Application Accepted! I've played some rounds with you and you seem like a serious player.
Make sure to change your name to ON_Name, change your banner as well and Maroon or Harlaus will send you an invite to join ON soon.
I'm not sure if you're in teamspeak at the moment, but you're allowed to participate in this event already.
Have fun and see you on the battlefield!

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - WRX3 - 01-02-2014

It was a good horse event  Big Grin  (I think Tongue)
,and here are some screens i took just before I left.

[Image: 2014-01-31_00002_zpsadc82e69.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-31_00003_zpsde3f65ff.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-31_00004_zpsb6d47370.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-31_00005_zps2eec8d2a.jpg]

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 01-02-2014

(31-01-2014, 07:23 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:... change your banner as well and Maroon or Harlaus will send you an invite to join ON soon. ...

You lazy bastard! Tongue

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Mr Killer - 01-02-2014

Player name: VM_Mr_Killer (Until i get into a house im not gonna change the VM tag)
Character ID: 2456992
Level and Class of Main: 52 Royal Guard
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith lvl 11
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name[/b]: Yes and it is gamer65303
What's your time zone: EST
Why do you want to join us: Im looking for a good and active house and right here on this hard server that im on right now as im writing this i see 5 ON guys which shows you guys are an active clan