NordInvasion Forum
The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Logan - 26-07-2014

Thanks for the event nice playing with the group.

-Logan

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maroon - 27-07-2014

Hey guys,

Like Dom, I will be leaving ON, and this time it will be permanent. The Order of the Nobles has made several rapid changes over the last few weeks, most of which I personally do not agree with. Recent events have confirmed to me that ON's new course has been set, and I do not want to be a part of that. I wish you all the best, and will see most of you around.

Terrah,

Maroon

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Buttercup - 27-07-2014

Well shit, since all our captains are leaving, i will trow my name into the running!

VOTE FOR DIAMOND_DROP! HE WILL TELL YOU HOW IT IS!*
"And ill tell you what, things are good!"
Vote for me, and i will give you a cookie!

*=Diamond_drop is not a mind reader or has the ability to see into the future. Diamond_drops opinions are liable to change over time or with a bribe. Cookies will be handed out to only those who made me captain i.e. sinister( cause hes a bitch!).

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - iMarc7 - 27-07-2014

40 Minutes left till DB Event. Attend 10 minutes before Event start in TS3. Thank you Wink

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Harlaus - 27-07-2014

(27-07-2014, 07:59 AM)Buttercup link Wrote:Well shit, since all our captains are leaving, i will trow my name into the running!

VOTE FOR DIAMOND_DROP! HE WILL TELL YOU HOW IT IS!*
"And ill tell you what, things are good!"
Vote for me, and i will give you a cookie!

*=Diamond_drop is not a mind reader or has the ability to see into the future. Diamond_drops opinions are liable to change over time or with a bribe. Cookies will be handed out to only those who made me captain i.e. sinister( cause hes a bitch!).
Diamond for captain! What could go wrong?

(26-07-2014, 05:42 PM)Dom link Wrote:Regards,

Dom

Sorry to see you leave but could I have my Heavy War Hammer back. Thanks.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Serafall - 27-07-2014

Player name: Plot_Twist
Alt/s: /
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Pavise Champion
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: ++
Do you have steam: ++

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Maximus. - 27-07-2014

Sorry guys to say this but I am also leaving ON because of what happened a couple of days ago. Also I think it is better for me to join a different house. I have had a great time in the events I have joined. See you all in the field of battle.

Bye  bye

-Maximus.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Sinister Soldier - 27-07-2014

Bye bye everyone that left.

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - iMarc7 - 28-07-2014

Hey ON;
I have decided to leave ON. Some of the members including Alex insulted me and this was after all of the work I had done for ON, for instance buying Short Heavy Barricades for other members to use etc. Alex I did get a ban and I did make mistakes but I have changed and am more mature now. I cannot say the same for you killing the last on Thor and leaving the event after doing so. I hope all the other members have a good time but this is where I leave.

- FreakyZ

Re: The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - Leberkass - 28-07-2014

Sad to see such a house going to get hurt again after getting so much members.
I wish ON best of luck for the furture.