NordInvasion Forum
Community Outreach - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Community Outreach (/showthread.php?tid=61316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Community Outreach - Horakti - 12-06-2017

How about creating a "Donator Chest" which will include the items from common to rare-very rare-ultra rare etc. so u can get money while giving items instead of opening a shop.

RE: Community Outreach - Kriegstofu - 15-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 05:00 PM)ErwiN Wrote: How about creating a "Donator Chest" which will include the items from common to rare-very rare-ultra rare etc. so u can get money while giving items instead of opening a shop.

like 7x eagle feathers and 23x hm and 75 hydra leaves for 1 chest?

RE: Community Outreach - Horakti - 15-06-2017

(15-06-2017, 03:40 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 05:00 PM)ErwiN Wrote: How about creating a "Donator Chest" which will include the items from common to rare-very rare-ultra rare etc. so u can get money while giving items instead of opening a shop.

Like 5.00$ for 1 chest that includes high-drop chance common items and very low chance of legendaries

RE: Community Outreach - PioPio - 15-06-2017

(15-06-2017, 06:46 PM)ErwiN Wrote:

Like 5.00$ for 1 chest that includes high-drop chance common items and very low chance of legendaries

no pls

RE: Community Outreach - Horakti - 16-06-2017

(15-06-2017, 07:18 PM)PioPio Wrote:
(15-06-2017, 06:46 PM)ErwiN Wrote:

no pls

Its better than buying legendary items through shop and ruining the balance of the game.

RE: Community Outreach - Narvad - 16-06-2017

ErwiN Wrote:
ErwiN Wrote:How about creating a "Donator Chest" which will include the items from common to rare-very rare-ultra rare etc. so u can get money while giving items instead of opening a shop.
Its better than buying legendary items through shop and ruining the balance of the game.
In situation where legendaries are sold from game shop for real money maybe, but i doubt that selling materials(and legendaries) will make lesser impact than selling only legendaries.
Anyway, there's no such situation, and probably will never be.

RE: Community Outreach - DR. - 16-06-2017

(16-06-2017, 12:20 AM)ErwiN Wrote: Its better than buying legendary items through shop and ruining the balance of the game.

Either way, you will have people on top doing that. My shop, nka and others are right at the top still but with this new rule of buying gear the 1% group is changing and not for the good. I can't even buy a EK atm as the last 2-4 have sold out of game.. me offering almost 30m cash is getting outbid by people with thick wallets ... To me that says it's got 100% worse to the normal person.

With this change, it has split the community from free to play to not with trades making free to play look almost impossible vs it.

Once again why would people donate when you can buy gear? it like donating in real life no one donates without buying MORE stuff for them self. 

People are selfish and will buy for them self before others and that goes for just about all people. This change has made a system that will destroy itself in time.

RE: Community Outreach - Rezev - 16-06-2017

Than forbid selling stuff for real cash, and make few donators only items which are between top craftables - legendaries.

Np.

RE: Community Outreach - Bobo - 16-06-2017

@Woody:

precisely like it was said before (it was Bluz I think, too lazy to browse to make sure...): ppl should donate to keep the game running. If they are willing to spend real money for gear they should take into consideration this money will be wasted if the servers stop running. Therefore it is reasonable to spend a part of what you're ready to spend for donation in order to secure you don't spend the remaining part in vain...

PS. and yes, trading in real money should be prohibited. No matter if the rule can be really forced or not...

RE: Community Outreach - Malong - 17-06-2017

(16-06-2017, 03:33 AM)Woody Wrote: I can't even buy a EK atm as the last 2-4 have sold out of game.. me offering almost 30m cash is getting outbid by people with thick wallets ... To me that says it's got 100% worse to the normal person.

Funny I thought it was the normal person that had the job, a disposable income, and little time to grind NI. Not until this thread did I learn that it was "normal" to play this game for 10000 hours. Thanks for that.