NordInvasion Forum
Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=62694)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Sir Baron - 28-10-2017

From what the devs have told me Bannerlord will be like magic when looked at along side Warband
Also one is balancing from ground up and the other is trying to balance a 7 year old leaning tower that has been growing the whole time
Also one takes work and is used for most likely about another year and the other takes work and is used for a lot longer
Also Terath has said "He knows that stuff needs to be balanced" And if I remember right "Bannerlord will be the best place to do so with brand new slat"

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Sargent Q - 28-10-2017

(28-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Woody Wrote: Studded/Noble Steel

Congratulations. You managed to find the ONLY other red item that i did not list in my exceptions list. I think you completely missed my point though. These are exceptions to the rule. If we look at the already given changes from orange to red, Than we have them all moving to 1 general class. Oh and there are no Teirs for the same classes in red legendaries. Just look at all of the armors for that. Many of the weapons that are currently orange would be completely removed because they would become redundant. That is not going to go down well and that leads to my next point...

(28-10-2017, 08:03 PM)Woody Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I know how we fix your "problem" Woody
We wait for Bannerlord and let the devs fix all this then when they have a lot more freedom to do stuff

You make it sound like it will work like magic and take no work. Both will probably take the same amount of work just one we have now the other is more than a year of.

The HUGE difference will be working with items that are not in, Verses working with items that are. It will be much easier to get stuff in a state that they want it if no one has said stuff yet. As opposed to the people who already have DB who would be upset with a lock to Either Pikeman Hero or Legionnaire.

Bottom line, You asked " Yea I just want it red but who dose not?". You have gotten your answer quite well. Now I ask you, Would you be happy with it being moved to Red if it got locked to Pikeman Hero only? My guess is probably not because it would be obsolete for you all of the sudden.

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - DR. - 28-10-2017

Haha I think you have mist my point. I don't have time to show you why but I would read all my posts and get in the mind of me not your brother if need be.

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Winter - 28-10-2017

(28-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Woody Wrote: Haha I think you have mist my point. I don't have time to show you why but I would read all my posts and get in the mind of me not your brother if need be.

I think it is sort of rude that you flippantly tell others to read your posts again when they "miss your point" when in reality the grammar and sentence structure of your posts do very little to elucidate your point to begin with...

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Sargent Q - 28-10-2017

From what i read you want DB to be Red. Not caring what else happens. That is what i responded to. If you are trying to get something different you need to explain a bit more Clearly.

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - DR. - 28-10-2017

One again I don't have much time so I will keep it short. It was not meant to be rude it was meant to point out how I feel sorry about that. The pic I showed from the wki shows how I feel just about it.

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Winter - 28-10-2017

(28-10-2017, 01:47 AM)Woody Wrote: [Image: 12c5711318d70f18d9693a5a9543a256.png]

So you believe that the Dragon Breath are the best throwing because they have "ammo, speed and leg over every other throwing item. Daggers do have more ammo and speed but daggers have the downside of not being able to pierce shields" and are arguing that they should be made red or be nerfed?

RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - Sir Baron - 28-10-2017

I Have been asking what your point is the whole time!!!
You said it would mean more crafted stuff
But as I pointed out this was tried and failed in 1.5 (I believe one of if not the most hated update in NI)
And Winter he's changed from DB to all drops should be red
Even Worm Bane

(28-10-2017, 10:36 PM)Winter Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 01:47 AM)Woody Wrote: [Image: 12c5711318d70f18d9693a5a9543a256.png]

So you believe that the Dragon Breath are the best throwing because they have "ammo, speed and leg over every other throwing item. Daggers do have more ammo and speed but daggers have the downside of not being able to pierce shields" and are arguing that they should be made red or be nerfed?
Ye just about for db and the other topic on the 2 item trees is a different conversion.

(28-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Woody Wrote: Ye just about for db and the other topic on the 2 item trees is a different conversion.

Is "two item trees" referencing that orange legendary items are usable by multiple classes whereas the house crafted and red legendary items are locked to specific heroes (generally)? It seems you are saying that you want orange legendary items to also be locked to specific hero classes since they have better stats than house crafted items.

If so, there are now two topics with clearly defined purposes to argue about. I agree with Terrorbite in that I don't like how the arguments in this thread are being conducted. "It is the way things have always been" is not a good argument, nor is change for the sake of change. I will say, however, that the burden of proof always falls on the advocate, not the opponent. Hopefully now people can argue about clearly defined goals with relevant data and reasoning.