NordInvasion Forum
1.7.0 Client Release - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 1.7.0 Client Release (/showthread.php?tid=64149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Kip - 03-01-2018

The Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer quests might very well be adjusted again in the future but for the short term, this was the simplest option.

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Coconut - 08-01-2018

For Map Updates... First Defense the upstairs area was removed and for Offshore the lighthouse area was also removed, reduced kiting areas.

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Swaliant - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 08:52 AM)Coconut Wrote: For Map Updates... First Defense the upstairs area was removed and for Offshore the lighthouse area was also removed, reduced kiting areas.

Yes, that's the only bad side of the updates. :/

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Green_Dragon - 08-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 07:13 AM)Kip Wrote: The Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer quests might very well be adjusted again in the future but for the short term, this was the simplest option.

Haven't read this before. That's good news as the rewards were important for newer players to make
some progress. As already posted in the corresponding thread it would be great to get bot numbers
instead of Boss Kills, solving a lot of problems...

Great new Cav and awesome maps! Thank you!

Still 0 red mats loot and rediculous crafting and mat prices though as a result...but that is a different story. Tongue

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - DR. - 17-01-2018

So I have a question... Just got to wave 15 cav on sniper - field marshal as the last-ish bot but could not be fucked to go and try solo him.

So was part of the plain of this update to make it harder for sniper's then why am I still doing this good?

I would upload my last cav run to prove it but it would take me a day so cbf... All I can say is I can easily get to wave 14 cav by my self on sniper. I don't think it should be this easy as personally, all I need is 1 inf or whatever to help me with the boss.

2 change's I can think of that the community would maybe be ok with is 

You either make the bow's like 25% faster but it feels like a repeater so the accuracy is lower 

or 

Up the damage and lower the speed and the accuracy turning them into a dead shot type of thing (No I don't mean with 100p+ I'm talking about like + 2-5p) 

(I rather the 1st one)

For why bow's are op for me atm still

(In order) Speed, Flight Speed, Accuracy, Ammo - Change least one of these or more thx.

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Disco - 17-01-2018

Well, clearly you are just too good at this game. No amount of rebalancing can fix that.

(17-01-2018, 09:19 AM)Disco Wrote: Well, clearly you are just too good at this game. No amount of rebalancing can fix that.

Ye clearly my skill is too good I can't tell any difference from old to new. Ye k

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Terath - 17-01-2018

(17-01-2018, 07:53 AM)Woody Wrote: So I have a question... Just got to wave 15 cav on sniper - field marshal as the last-ish bot but could not be fucked to go and try solo him.

So was part of the plain of this update to make it harder for sniper's then why am I still doing this good?

I would upload my last cav run to prove it but it would take me a day so cbf... All I can say is I can easily get to wave 14 cav by my self on sniper. I don't think it should be this easy as personally, all I need is 1 inf or whatever to help me with the boss.

2 change's I can think of that the community would maybe be ok with is 

You either make the bow's like 25% faster but it feels like a repeater so the accuracy is lower 

or 

Up the damage and lower the speed and the accuracy turning them into a dead shot type of thing (No I don't mean with 100p+ I'm talking about like + 2-5p) 

(I rather the 1st one)

For why bow's are op for me atm still

(In order) Speed, Flight Speed, Accuracy, Ammo - Change least one of these or more thx.

So to compensate for the bots being too easy to kill for you on Cavalry mode, I should make all of the bows in the game shoot so it feels like a repeater (sic) or make them more damaging and slower?

Just checking.

Edit:
Then why am I still doing this good?

(17-01-2018, 09:59 AM)Terath Wrote: So to compensate for the bots being too easy to kill for you on Cavalry mode, I should make all of the bows in the game shoot so it feels like a repeater (sic) or make them more damaging and slower?

Just checking.

Edit:
Then why am I still doing this good?

Ye I can flex on my skills playing a video game fuck I'm cool I need all those internet points I'm hearing about. Or was I trying to show a real point and my skill does not matter in this situation. I would expect better from a dev when I clearly have a point I'm trying to get out... Just for you i will spell it out. The update did not work.

Really I don't care what you do just nerf it... I should not need to tell you this if you tested before and after the update or do you not have the "skill" to test a video game.

In fact, I would say it became even easier as the price of the "max" horse is lower and you don't need as much xp for max cav.  

To add horse armour is a gimmick for any ranged class as (I've been told im not sure my self )it makes you slower and being ranged you are more likely to die before your horse even without armour. - If that's true I'm not sure what you can do there other than make it so you need the armour.

RE: 1.7.0 Client Release - Green_Dragon - 17-01-2018

May I kindly remind you, Woody that you are not the average player in this Mod, nor
are you the only?!
I think there have been enough changes made to destroy kiting already. There is not
only one opinion concerning this. There are many opposing it.
The problem of the mod is the 0 loot policy in regard to red mats and that's it.
Kiting is a great element of this game and should still be possible even to victory, at
least on a few maps. Apart from that...all fine! That's how I see the things.