NordInvasion Forum
Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Crafting (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: House Crafting (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023) (/showthread.php?tid=64598)

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Kroshnja - 29-10-2018

Will there be something like a 24h cooldown timer when the upgrade resets are gonna occur?
no idea if this info is posted somewhere i couldnt find it.
Getting rly close to 2nd upgrade this month,and it would be awesome to know the minutia of things to make sure we dont miss the deadline :S

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Kaasovic - 29-10-2018

Quote:My intention is to leave a grace period of one day beyond the release of the next cycle so the 2nd of each month. It will probably continue to fluctuate from time to time since it is a manual process and I'll inevitably forget to do it one night.

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Kroshnja - 29-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 08:22 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
Quote:My intention is to leave a grace period of one day beyond the release of the next cycle so the 2nd of each month. It will probably continue to fluctuate from time to time since it is a manual process and I'll inevitably forget to do it one night.

so its November 2nd at 03:00 as the scheduled time?

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Starke - 29-10-2018

Tempest Upgrade needed 35 phoenix feather before and now it needs 1x dark offering + 1x blessed sacrfice
Twigs upgrade needed 15 Phoenix feather before and it should have became 1x Blessed sacrfice or smth but instead of 15 phoenix feather it is  2x Blessed sacrfice 
where is the balance then !     
35 phoenix feathers become 1 dark offerings + 1 blessed sacrfice
15 phoenix feathers become 2x blessed sacrfice
Nice game!

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Malong - 29-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 08:43 PM)$tark Wrote: Tempest Upgrade needed 30 phoenix feather before and now it needs 1x dark offering + 1x blessed sacrfice

Actually it was 35 feathers

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Starke - 29-10-2018

(29-10-2018, 09:07 PM)Malong Wrote:
(29-10-2018, 08:43 PM)$tark Wrote: Tempest Upgrade needed 30 phoenix feather before and now it needs 1x dark offering + 1x blessed sacrfice

Actually it was 35 feathers

which still makes it worst
Fixed it.

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Winter - 30-10-2018

The relative values of things change after half a year, especially with loot and quest overhauls.

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - DR. - 31-10-2018

(30-10-2018, 02:05 PM)Winter Wrote: The relative values of things change after half a year, especially with loot and quest overhauls.

Ye that 1st round was probly planed just to be a gold sink for the rich before the upgrades needed mats. Putting them closer to the AVG player before the normal cost was put in.

Even if it wasn't idk about others but I'm not mad or happy thinking back on it. This feels so long ago and having 10s or 100s of millions back then eventually gets old fast. Gold feels worthless when someone like me on a whim made a 130m or what ever offer for typoon. That sounds normal ish even ATM but unlike now my offer had 60m gold in it... Love you sig but got any spare coin on you?

I'm happy were most of the upgrades are ATM with cost just getting that cash and mats is the bigger problem now. The upgrades were a gold sink for the rich and a reason to increase the mat drop rate for the now "all poor". 

So my question ATM is. 
Let's say for example I'm a new player with a idk f-bow some how. So how long would it take and how long should it take me in game play to be able to upgrade it? 1 week? A month? half a year? 15 rag runs? 25,50?

Idk that decisions not something I should make but I would say if someone played idk 2-3 rag/hard runs pr day I would like it to be about maybe 1-3 months.

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Ramos_Caoliki - 31-10-2018

(31-10-2018, 11:57 AM)Woody Wrote:
(30-10-2018, 02:05 PM)Winter Wrote: The relative values of things change after half a year, especially with loot and quest overhauls.

Ye that 1st round was probly planed just to be a gold sink for the rich before the upgrades needed mats. Putting them closer to the AVG player before the normal cost was put in.

Even if it wasn't idk about others but I'm not mad or happy thinking back on it. This feels so long ago and having 10s or 100s of millions back then eventually gets old fast. Gold feels worthless when someone like me on a whim made a 130m or what ever offer for typoon. That sounds normal ish even ATM but unlike now my offer had 60m gold in it... Love you sig but got any spare coin on you?

I'm happy were most of the upgrades are ATM with cost just getting that cash and mats is the bigger problem now. The upgrades were a gold sink for the rich and a reason to increase the mat drop rate for the now "all poor". 

So my question ATM is. 
Let's say for example I'm a new player with a idk f-bow some how. So how long would it take and how long should it take me in game play to be able to upgrade it? 1 week? A month? half a year? 15 rag runs? 25,50?

Idk that decisions not something I should make but I would say if someone played idk 2-3 rag/hard runs pr day I would like it to be about maybe 1-3 months.
Probably would take that long for a new player to upgrade their (fiendish?) bow. Mats are worthless and not guaranteed + the requirement of pure cash items.

RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - Starke - 31-10-2018

Thx Nka for crafting me Blessed Bolt tosser