NordInvasion Forum
Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem (/showthread.php?tid=72444)

Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - DR. - 16-07-2019

Just small change here

When using any Leg throwing item you cant throw the last Glory, Malice, ... away as it will be locked in 1h mode till you get more ammo.

For it being a throwable Axe/Sword it would be good if it didn't let me throw my only melee weapon away.

This could be made to be for Pikeman throwables as well but I think It could just be the Leg ones to give them just that extra something.

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Ken_Repeaterman - 16-07-2019

That's a great idea, by the way.
I wanted to its offer, but drove away its with the thought that Legionnaires have the most best 1H swords

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Forward - 16-07-2019

No. There are times when you're killing that Prince with your last Severance.

Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item. If you can't check your ammo count and throw last one away - it's your own misplay, git gud.

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Malong - 16-07-2019

(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item.

Agreed. If this was to be made a feature, make this a configurable setting.

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Kaasovic - 16-07-2019

(16-07-2019, 12:57 PM)Malong Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item.

I also had making it a setting in mind. It would probably end up being a WSE only thing though, kinda like the enhancement scripts for the website

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - DR. - 16-07-2019

(16-07-2019, 01:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 12:57 PM)Malong Wrote:

I also had making it a setting in mind. It would probably end up being a WSE only thing through, kinda like the enhancement scripts for the website

On that idea could you make switches for things that have 2 modes so we can pick what one we spawn with?

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Peleus - 16-07-2019

(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: No. There are times when you're killing that Prince with your last Severance.

Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item. If you can't check your ammo count and throw last one away - it's your own misplay, git gud.
Was about to say the same

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - DR. - 16-07-2019

It seems you 2 care about it eating into the ammo. git gud and you don't need to worry about that 1 extra ammo. Also, Severance is not part of the "Leg" items I was talking about [1 hero].

It could be when you have "0" ammo you just get the item in melee mode till you get ammo. This would make changing to a different throwable easier as well. Anyone that's use stacks of some sort of ammo and tried to change to another will understand. You end up with it being half what you want and the other half was what you used last.

Some times I do see "0" in Ni I think it's from people having throwing out with 0 ammo then respawning? Then you can pick it up and its a red 0 from memory?

RE: Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem - Winter - 16-07-2019

(16-07-2019, 03:35 PM)Woody Wrote: It seems you 2 care about it eating into the ammo. git gud and you don't need to worry about that 1 extra ammo.

"git gud" and you can swap the last one to melee yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The "git gud" can probably go back and forth forever, but really the conversation is already over with Kaasovic saying he's been thinking about it, and if it is implemented it will be done in a way that makes both parties happy.