NordInvasion Forum
Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back (/showthread.php?tid=725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Conqueror_Worm - 16-01-2012

(16-01-2012, 03:01 PM)Blondin link Wrote: I'm not cav, but i have a question, now that ranged have double ammo to allow a support equipment, could be fair that cav have a horse slot, allowing them to bring support equip too.
Ok a horse could be considered as support equip as it could be more usefull that any shields or medkit by luring bots far from teammate, but it limits cav player that can't bring support.

Support items can be carried in all slots, the Support Slot is just locked to stimulate people to use them, if you want to be a full medic for example you can carry 4 medic boxes. If you want to have a ammo crate as a cav put it in slot 3.

(16-01-2012, 02:39 PM)scott_slod link Wrote: 2nd i agree you want for higher levels to not farm a lot. but don't make crafting only for the rich, because that would be a rather fun spoiler. instead allow to make higher levelled of enemy to drop multiply of the (low level) items or something that.

Hard-Mode troops drops larger amounts of crafting material then regular troops.

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Chibbi - 16-01-2012

Well done with the patch, as people said, some things definitely need a bit of tweaking.

The hard mode should keep things interesting with a new challenge. Good Work  Smile

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Pawn - 16-01-2012

Thanks for all the hard work, mod team! I suppose most people are fairly certain that hard mode will be needing some tweaking, but it has definitely added a whole new dimension to NI!

Also, the client release was very appropriately named.

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Golradir - 16-01-2012

Btw shouldnt hardcore mode have manual block? ^.^

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Letho - 16-01-2012

(16-01-2012, 06:22 PM)Golradir link Wrote: Btw shouldnt hardcore mode have manual block? ^.^

And what more? Without food, without water for horse, without restore arrows, without altars - Hardcore mode is hardcore mode!

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Apsod - 16-01-2012

Great patch guys Smile

I think it would be easier if the servers ran on manual block tbh, because the bots block worse as well. This would make them easier to kill, besides I do not even use the autoblock because it messes with my brain and when I try to play with manual again I fail Wink

I have tested out the manual and auto block quite abit recently. And in my experience servers with autoblock turned off makes the server ALOT easier as the bots don't block and you just spam them while walking backwards.

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Kwal - 16-01-2012

..except for the people who can't block themselves. I've seen about a dozen ragequits in the EU_4 server so far Wink

Re: Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back - Apsod - 16-01-2012

Like Kwal said people RQ from EU_4 because they can`t block. Well I think they should learn it. Playing M&B with autoblock just removes the point of its awesome melee combat system. Of course it still has much more aspects than most other fighting games, but the blocking part plays a huge role.