NordInvasion Forum
Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? (/showthread.php?tid=897)

Pages: 1 2

Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - Random_Task - 31-01-2012

I think that would be a good idea.

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - OneEyE - 31-01-2012

OMG guys relax its just a game. But iam for a puplic hanging, so please do this as a option for the vote, thanks  :o And i dont have time at the weekend  Tongue

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - Jeffacake - 31-01-2012

It's a pretty good idea, but what about players who can't hop on NI on the weekends for whatever reason? They won't get compensation at all. Plus, even double XP/Gold might not make up for that drop from lvl 32 to lvl 29, only the most dedicated players might be able to regain everything they lost. IMO, the devs should just refund every player that sends an appeal all the exp, money, and equipment they gained fairly and lost because of the rollback. Of course this might take a long time considering the number of players on NI and it is flawed as players can just lie in their appeal about how much they lost. But again, it's just my opinion. Tongue

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - FinKone - 31-01-2012

In that case I lost 16 sun pikes in the rollback! ;D

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - Jeffacake - 31-01-2012

16 sun pikes?? Where and how did you manage to get 16? Im still stuck trying to get an iron staff.  :'(

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - OneEyE - 31-01-2012

BTW i lost 17 sunpikes  :'(

:o Now I feel like complete trash with my wooden practice dagger.

If i get them back, you will get one sun pike for free from me  Wink

Really?!?  ;D

I'm not sure I can trust you though...My senses are all screaming "IT'S A TRAP!" Perhaps a token of 2k as a sign of trustworthiness is in order?  Wink

Re: Double XP/Gold weekend as a way to make-up for the rollback? - Sphinx - 31-01-2012

So too many of us lost sunpikes , eh ? Wink

I lost 400k gold (for trading a banded mail armour that is back into pieces (mats) and no one wanna buy that anymore) and i'm totally against the x2 Gold XP week-end. Why ? Well someone is off during that Week-end doesn't get anything back , so why some should ? Keep it fair , use your hate right now to kill even more Nords and be happy.