NordInvasion Forum
Grinding Event - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Grinding Event (/showthread.php?tid=9407)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Grinding Event - Sphinx - 30-04-2013

Hey guys,

We recently got a wave of new players and I remember how the grinding at start was hard until I could finally obtain a descent weapon and armor. The faster new players level up, the faster they'll become more useful.

I need about 3-4 volunteer(or more) to help me start a team that would do weekly grinds for lower level. The concept is quite simple, I want high level players with good gear to help newcomers with tactics, concepts(save last, shield wall, shot one arrow drop quiver, etc), XP and loot. Ideally we'd do it once a week, twice if people are partipating in big numbers and maybe a few servers at the same time (based on the participation). I will be checking players that register to make sure we're not grinding their alts if they already have a high level character (they dont need help). I havent decided on the requirements (max level/tier) yet but I'll post when I got something.

So please, for now, only post if you are willing to help.We will accept applications to be carried(helped) later once we have a team and rules organized.

Thanks.

Helpers so far :

EU

Vovgre [Commando] Royals + Barrel
Das
Bananix [Commando] Short Heavy Barricades
Yvain Barrel
Legend [Sniper]
Hercules [Sniper Commando]
Maroon [Pikeman] Medic Boxes

NA

Sphinx [Sniper] Barrel
WML
WMV
Brutus
Winter [Sniper, Commando, Pikeman] Tome & Barrel
Sir_Eldras [Sniper]

AU

Sphinx [Sniper] Barrel
Ragnash Tome+Cade+heal kits

Re: Grinding Event - WheresmyLiquor - 30-04-2013

I'm in! Big Grin

Re: Grinding Event - vovgre - 30-04-2013

I want help, lvl 52, Shielder, Region - EU. Good tactic.
[Image: 1367678147-clip-8kb.png]

Re: Grinding Event - Hypernoma - 30-04-2013

Suppose I could teach players how not to play NI...

Re: Grinding Event - Carolus Rex - 30-04-2013

I could join, depending on work days.

Sniper or Commando. Nothing special on either. Tongue

Re: Grinding Event - Yvain - 30-04-2013

I would be for this, even if in my opinion the problem is not really here. Redshirts are too weak anyway and they die too easily, such a thing could not be efficient enough. I have already suggested this, but I think redshirts should have higher weapon proficiency and maybe better armor. Making a short beginner guide more avaliable should be useful as well.

This said, I find sphinx'undertaking a good initiative.
I also doubt occasional players will manage to meet us and play an entire game, but newcomers who want to be helped will be able to.

Gear : Barrel ofc.

Re: Grinding Event - Ragnash - 30-04-2013

Sphinx, this is pretty much what we do in the public AU events here. Well it was originally, I changed the format a little to help improve relations between the houses and get the smaller houses doing events.

Would you be doing this in the NA region? Or all regions (depending on team members)? I am happy to help if I am around.

Re: Grinding Event - Brutus - 30-04-2013

I'll me more than glad to help out.
Sniper, bear armor, ect.

Re: Grinding Event - Sphinx - 30-04-2013

(30-04-2013, 06:54 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: Sphinx, this is pretty much what we do in the public AU events here. Well it was originally, I changed the format a little to help improve relations between the houses and get the smaller houses doing events.

Would you be doing this in the NA region? Or all regions (depending on team members)? I am happy to help if I am around.

My goal would be to get a EU team and an NA/AU one. I mostly only play in the evening on NA and AU(where most the players play at the same time than me). I can do EU early mornings (afternoon for them) on week-ends.

I wish I could do the same in hard mode for people who just hit 32, but then you mostly need 12 high level for 4 lvl 32.

I'll look into how we can organize something when I get home tonight. We can try it out, see how people liked it (both high and low level players). I'm willing to throw in some gold or mats from my own inventory for the helpers.

Re: Grinding Event - Brutus - 30-04-2013

BTW Sphinx, I'm home everyday at 1:37 EST if you ever do something around that time or whenever you do it at.