Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.18%
534 80.18%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
13.96%
93 13.96%
No (please add a reply)
5.86%
39 5.86%
Total 666 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Item Thread
Welcome to the Legendary Item thread!

In this thread you will find the currently available legendary items, their stats and what drops them.
If you happen to find one of the new legendary items, please post an image of the item, the in game stats and who it dropped from. This will help a lot towards keeping this thread up to date! So congrats on finding those legendary items and thank you if you post what I've asked for!

So, Who Drops What?
Since the Nords that legendary items can come from can and will change, there is now a new system for determining what drops from what. Please report drops here so this list can be kept up to date.  Items where no drops are clearly reported will instead have a "Reported to come from ?" instead.

Rules Before Posting
  • No congratulatory messages, of course you can congratulate your friends just not here. But please try and keep this thread down to just legendary drops and discussions on legendary items themselves.
  • Please try to include a screenshot of the chat logs just so we can see what the item drops from.
  • If you find materials from a boss, there is no need to post about it on this thread since it is not a legendary item. If you think it's a new drop then post it on the beastiary as well.

Not Taking Cav Drop's till the devs are happy with it.
Gives me some room with the red ones as well...

The Legendary Orange Items!

Red Legendary Weapons
||
||
||
\\ || //
\\ //
\/

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The Legendary Red Weapon Items!

Red Legendary Armours 
||
||
||
\\ || //
\\ //
\/
The Legendary Red Armour Items!

The Awakened Legendary Items!!!

As I don't have much room on this post you will find the stats, what's needed to craft it and when it was available to craft here

Thankz Nka

Also many thanks to all the people who have posted information about legendary items somewhere in the forum. That information is probably being used here Tongue, thanks!.

Up to date as of... idk have a look a title. 
Special thanks to Senni for Originally creating this thread...
and Winter, Elmo for re-creating this thread...
and Woody for continuing it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(27-03-2012, 02:27 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: So how will you know what drops what with random loot if we change it all around?  Wink

[spoiler=Conqueror_Worm has become mad as a Hatter][img2]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Vu2Zos0Bs8w/SuzzeIb0FnI/AAAAAAAAAos/FoUF47p7FTk/ChangePlaces!_s.png[/img2][/spoiler]

(27-03-2012, 01:50 PM)Senni link Wrote: I appologise in advance for not being able to make the pictures load only when the spoilers are opened. I'll try to rectify this, but for now, it seems unlikely.

I do believe it is possible using [#spoiler][#img2]imagehere[/img2][/spoiler], that's what I used in the above spoiler.
I also want to point out that one of the items on your list does not exist and another one is not a drop but a donators item. Can you guess which ones?
Ima go change the stats, drops and models for each one of these...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(27-03-2012, 02:54 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: donators item.

Do want.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(27-03-2012, 02:54 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: I also want to point out that one of the items on your list does not exist and another one is not a drop but a donators item. Can you guess which ones?

The unknown mode ones?

Jarl bow seems it doesn't exist, and aurora the donate?

I'll pre-emptively remove anyway, got a backup if needs be Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(27-03-2012, 02:42 PM)Fingus link Wrote: I do believe it is possible using [#spoiler][#img2]imagehere[/img2][/spoiler], that's what I used in the above spoiler.

I tried doing it in my alchemist thread, it doesn't seem to like multiple layers of spoilers.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Great fucking post, should be stickied. Really nice to know these kind of things, and it's layout is great.

Also, a note for Sunpike:

Never got one, but a friend of mine did.

Item (Legendary, Normal Mode): 1 Sun Pike
Dropped from: From hired blade (Normal mode)
No. killed: Do not know how many times
Amount: 1 Sun Pike

[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext