Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Upgrades - October 2018
The latest round of legendary upgrades has been released!

Going forward, this will be scheduled for the 1st of each month rather than the 28th.

The previous round of upgrade recipes has been removed since we are already beyond the usual grace period.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
nice.

Hmm would be possible to change the ones atm to the same sort of crafting cost as the most recent ones?
  • 1 x Craftable Throwing Spears (0 / 1)

• 1 x Skullpiercers (0 / 1)

• 1 x Warmonger (0 / 1)

• 1 x Twigs of Yggdrasil (0 / 1)

• 15 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 15)
probz be 
  • 1 x Skullpiercers (0 / 1)
  • 1 x Warmonger (0 / 1)
  • 1 x Pilum (0 / 1)
  • 1 x Twigs of Yggdrasil (0 / 1)
  • 1 x Blessed Sacrifice (0 / 1)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Nka lazy admin update
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
There's quite a few errors with the recipes that needs fixing, i'll update my thread once that is resolved. I'd suggest anyone to wait with crafting for now.

I'll message you on slack Kip.
-------------------------------------

Regarding date, I believe 28th was picked due to february having only 28 days so maybe stick with 28 rather than 1st.
Either way, thanks for upgrades.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Awesome, thanks Kip!! Finally got my last two that we wanted.
(01-10-2018, 07:05 AM)Kip Wrote: The previous round of upgrade recipes has been removed since we are already beyond the usual grace period.

Thanks a lot. By the way, will there be a standard "usual grace period?" It has varied between 3 days and a week in the past.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
The upgrade recipes have been temporarily disabled while I look into some questions about their recipes. They should be re-enabled soon.

Regarding the 28th vs the 1st, I don't see the difference. In both cases, the period of time between cycles will range between 28 and 31 days and personally, I prefer new recipes at the start of the month instead of almost at the end.

My intention is to leave a grace period of one day beyond the release of the next cycle so the 2nd of each month. It will probably continue to fluctuate from time to time since it is a manual process and I'll inevitably forget to do it one night.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The recipes have been adjusted and re-enabled.
(01-10-2018, 07:05 AM)Kip Wrote: The latest round of legendary upgrades has been released!

Going forward, this will be scheduled for the 1st of each month rather than the 28th.

The previous round of upgrade recipes has been removed since we are already beyond the usual grace period.

Any ETA on this month?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
With getting the patch out in time for the Halloween event, I overlooked the legendary upgrades. They should be released sometime today (the 3rd) with the current set of legendaries dropping off the list approximately 24 hours after that.