Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Upgrades - December 2018
The December batch of legendary upgrades has been released.

The previous round of upgrade recipes will be removed in approximately 24 hours.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Ty for your work Smile
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Any chance from idk 23th dec to the 5th next year could all upgrades be available and maybe at a discount?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Any chance to get the Imperial-Red upgrade?
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Imperial-Black please.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(06-12-2018, 08:11 AM)Woody Wrote: Any chance from idk 23th dec to the 5th next year could all upgrades be available and maybe at a discount?

I would be against this:

(29-01-2018, 04:34 AM)Winter Wrote: Next, a new item tier has been added - Awakened Legendary items... These items are not meant for everyone to be able to obtain, nor are they something people are supposed to amass.  They are for the few people that want to upgrade specific legendary items they have grown attached to.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(10-12-2018, 02:52 AM)Malong Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:11 AM)Woody Wrote: Any chance from idk 23th dec to the 5th next year could all upgrades be available and maybe at a discount?

I would be against this:

(29-01-2018, 04:34 AM)Winter Wrote: Next, a new item tier has been added - Awakened Legendary items... These items are not meant for everyone to be able to obtain, nor are they something people are supposed to amass.  They are for the few people that want to upgrade specific legendary items they have grown attached to.

By that logic, you would be agent most of the times they have to change the crafting cost? I'm talking about 10-20% so less of an impact than some most? or all? updates have been. 

Like 10 Phoenix Feather into 9 or 5 into 4 or whatever...

I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 or 4 years ago at this rate my guess is 3. Did we get 20hm on Xmas and 50 if your account active? idk I can't remember the details but my point is that it would be not much different from getting a free gift in your inventory. Well other than the fact all active people benefit from that but then it just leaves there inventory into someone else's. 

Then there no reason why you can't stop there and make all crafting cheaper for (x) days. Once again I'm talking small not 50% like some deals you see at your local hardware store.

or just do this even 

Phoenix Feather 900k
Relic Fragment 450k
Orichalcum 225k

(11-12-2018, 10:59 AM)Woody Wrote: By that logic, you would be agent most of the times they have to change the crafting cost? I'm talking about 10-20% so less of an impact than some most? or all? updates have been. 

I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 or 4 years ago at this rate my guess is 3. Did we get 20hm on Xmas and 50 if your account active? idk I can't remember the details but my point is that it would be not much different from getting a free gift in your inventory. Well other than the fact all active people benefit from that but then it just leaves there inventory into someone else's. 

Then there no reason why you can't stop there and make all crafting cheaper for (x) days. Once again I'm talking small not 50% like some deals you see at your local hardware store.

or just do this even 

Phoenix Feather 900k
Relic Fragment 450k
Orichalcum 225k

Yes, I was agent (just kidding, _against_, robble robble) the free HM ~4 years ago. Were you expecting me to post "Wow, you're right, I'm a huge hypocrite. What have I done?!"

Anyway, I traced the trade history to this time period and saw it was 40 HM. The value of 40 free HM back then at 6k each equates to 2.4% of the gold cost of a red legendary upgrade, which is dwarfed by the "small" 10% you propose. If you wanted a true apples to apples comparison, instead of arbitrarily asking for 10%, you would have proposed:

Phoenix Feather 976k
Relic Fragment 488k
Orichalcum 244k

This even disregards the fact that the spirit of the upgrades is not to make them all completely accessible to everyone in the first place.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(11-12-2018, 01:20 PM)Malong Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 10:59 AM)Woody Wrote: By that logic, you would be agent most of the times they have to change the crafting cost? I'm talking about 10-20% so less of an impact than some most? or all? updates have been. 

or just do this even 

Phoenix Feather 900k
Relic Fragment 450k
Orichalcum 225k

Yes, I was agent (just kidding, _against_, robble robble) the free HM. Were you expecting me to post "Wow, you're right, I'm a huge hypocrite. What have I done?!"

Anyway, the value of the free HM is completely dwarfed by even 2% of the cost of a red legendary upgrade, let alone the 10% you propose. This even disregards the fact that the spirit of the upgrades is not to make them all completely accessible to everyone.

Inflation. And are you comparing a discount to a free product? 

One can be linear savings while the other one is just something that you may not even want.

(11-12-2018, 01:38 PM)Woody Wrote: Inflation. And are you comparing a discount to a free product? 

One can be linear savings while the other one is just something that you may not even want.

What? YOU made the comparison:

(11-12-2018, 10:59 AM)Woody Wrote: I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 or 4 years ago at this rate my guess is 3. Did we get 20hm on Xmas and 50 if your account active? idk I can't remember the details but my point is that it would be not much different from getting a free gift in your inventory. Well other than the fact all active people benefit from that but then it just leaves there inventory into someone else's. 

And your latest post now implies that this comparison should not have been made in the first place. You just fired a torpedo at your own previous post. But anyway, I demonstrated why they're not equivalent:

(11-12-2018, 01:20 PM)Malong Wrote: Anyway, I traced the trade history to this time period and saw it was 40 HM. The value of 40 free HM back then at 6k each equates to 2.4% of the gold cost of a red legendary upgrade, which is dwarfed by the "small" 10% you propose. If you wanted a true apples to apples comparison, instead of arbitrarily asking for 10%, you would have proposed:

Phoenix Feather 976k
Relic Fragment 488k
Orichalcum 244k