Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] I accidently sold some items to the marketplace
I was going on a selling spree on the wrong character. Is it possible to get them reversed? If not, not a big loss. They were zero gold.

Char: 2530085

Items:
1x Swadian Recruit Boots
1x Swadian Recruit Helmet

Thanks.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Hello Galen_Thalheimer

You can re-buy those items in Marketplace by 0 gold.

Regards,
Nka19

Nevermind on that, I see that's only for body armor not the boots and helmet. (Maybe a suggestion for devs to add them to marketplace as well unless they want to keep it as quest-only items)
PM me if you want, I can invite you and just give you a new armor from my own stock Wink. There's no reversion other than developer giving you items back.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(12-02-2019, 10:54 AM)Nka19 Wrote: Hello Galen_Thalheimer

You can re-buy those items in Marketplace by 0 gold.

Regards,
Nka19

Nevermind on that, I see that's only for body armor not the boots and helmet. (Maybe a suggestion for devs to add them to marketplace as well unless they want to keep it as quest-only items)
PM me if you want, I can invite you and just give you a new armor from my own stock Wink. There's no reversion other than developer giving you items back.

Thanks, but those are the quest items can't even be traded (otherwise I would have just snaked them from another of my alts). They can be gotten from that quest and then kept/sold. None of the "Welcome to the Army" items are even the the store.

In the long run, it doesn't really matter, though. Just nice if I could get them back.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

A random request but done. Tongue
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(18-02-2019, 02:37 PM)Kip Wrote: A random request but done.  Tongue

Thanks. It's a little OCD, but every character has them. And it fills out the first row keeping all the inventories matched up.