Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Upgrades - June 2019
The June legendary upgrade collection is now available.

The previous round of upgrade recipes will be removed in approximately 24 hours.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks! Finally Zephyr!
Is cursed elegy there?
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(02-06-2019, 10:27 PM)Peleus Wrote: Is cursed elegy there?

Ye and its still 1 mat. Like I said they don't care about it.

Ty for putting glory as well

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thanks!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Hope heavy sallet will be for next month (moreover it's my birthday in july, so it must be up xD)
(20-06-2019, 06:37 PM)Asdru Wrote: Hope heavy sallet will be for next month (moreover it's my birthday in july, so it must be up xD)

It's Asdru's birthday next month, obviously the Heavy Sallet upgrade is mandatory then (I'm not doing this for my own Heavy Sallet, that would be ridiculous).
Any ETA on this month? Thanks again.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.