Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest Updates
(05-02-2020, 11:58 PM)Winter Wrote: Dear NI community,

Pass two is complete!
Awesome! Great changes to Normal and Hard. Great balance change to Defender quests.
Great step forward! Thanks for the work! Smile

Edit: As suggested before, it would be great to have the Kingslayer, Princeslayer and Gotcha! quests repeatable
maybe with a 4 week cooldown.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I got 4 on my MP:

[Image: YQtvv7O.png]

EDIT: Greenshadow typed in game that he finished 5 quests. Maybe he has a screenshot.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
if you have updated the wolf clan recruits to fit into quests, have you made them drop a legendary similar to ballistaman too?
(06-02-2020, 07:04 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: if you have updated the wolf clan recruits to fit into quests, have you made them drop a legendary similar to ballistaman too?
maybe
(06-02-2020, 07:08 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 07:04 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: if you have updated the wolf clan recruits to fit into quests, have you made them drop a legendary similar to ballistaman too?
maybe
hurricane or fiendish?

EDIT: make a quest killing wraiths?

EDIT2: giant slayer fire jotnes should be half of jotnes bcs being a 50% spawn wave
Rise From the Ashes:  Removed 500 x Wolf Clan Conscript  -  Starting after the next update, these will be added to the quest when new characters accept it.
Rise From the Ashes II:  Changed reward to 5 x Phoenix Feather + 5,000,000 gold + 7500 faction points

Cavalry quests will come after the next update.
Thanks Winter Smile
(12-02-2020, 03:48 AM)Winter Wrote: Rise From the Ashes II:  Changed reward to 5 x Phoenix Feather + 5,000,000 gold + 7500 faction points

How long do you think it will take for someone to do this?

I want to guess 2-3 years but could be proven wrong by someone that wants it badly.

Ehhh... How much gold would you get In the meantime from trying to do this... Partly why I don't take this type of quest that seriously.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-02-2020, 08:38 AM)Woody Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 03:48 AM)Winter Wrote: Rise From the Ashes II:  Changed reward to 5 x Phoenix Feather + 5,000,000 gold + 7500 faction points

How long do you think it will take for someone to do this?

I want to guess 2-3 years but could be proven wrong by someone that wants it badly.

Ehhh... How much gold would you get In the meantime from trying to do this... Partly why I don't take this type of quest that seriously.

I think what Aslan can killed all Rag boss for ~0.5 year.
Normal and Hard it's no problems (for me its' ~3 month solo runs).
     My Shop    My Steam
(12-02-2020, 03:48 AM)Winter Wrote: Rise From the Ashes:  Removed 500 x Wolf Clan Conscript  -  Starting after the next update, these will be added to the quest when new characters accept it.
Rise From the Ashes II:  Changed reward to 5 x Phoenix Feather + 5,000,000 gold + 7500 faction points

Cavalry quests will come after the next update.

Oh nice those have been removed thank god.. and ofc you Winter Smile)

What was the intention behind removing the old reward for RFTA II?
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]