Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regarding Nord Invasion II
(27-10-2021, 03:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I don't think I want to be on the NI2 team as a developer, but rather among the larger group of contributors.
I think NI 2 would be great and of course if a decent team can be established development could process really fast, but I don't see it happening with the current development team and/or structure.

Neither have I been keeping up with any updates on mod support for Bannerlord.

Appreciate the answer Kaas, does that sum up the feelings of the other developers as well? Would rather not get my hopes up if the chances of the current development team not continuing are high.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Devs are as active as ni actual player base - almost dead.

About 1,5-2 years since TW released basic modding tools, and You don't even made stupid helmet or armor (unless I missed some 'work in progress' screenshots)?

Let this mod die already XD
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(10-01-2022, 05:18 PM)Rezev Wrote: Devs are as active as ni actual player base - almost dead.

About 1,5-2 years since TW released basic modding tools, and You don't even made stupid helmet or armor (unless I missed some 'work in progress' screenshots)?

Let this mod die already XD

no u
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
With the recent announcement of the testing of Custom Servers by the Bannerlord developers can we get some information on whether or not NI II will be developed or not?

Personally, I'd just like to know so I can stop logging in every 3-to 6 months with the hopes of some good news and just let it die in my mind if there is no plan to continue with NI II.

Cheers guys!

For reference:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?...de.451095/
(30-04-2022, 10:03 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: With the recent announcement of the testing of Custom Servers by the Bannerlord developers can we get some information on whether or not NI II will be developed or not?

Personally, I'd just like to know so I can stop logging in every 3-to 6 months with the hopes of some good news and just let it die in my mind if there is no plan to continue with NI II.

Cheers guys!

For reference:

I just happened to see this while scrolling through.

They still need to provide them publically, they still need to provide a better way for modules. But if we do decide and do have a window where we can create NI 2 then we will post about it.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Just want to add to my previous post, I am still here. If you have any questions DM me on Discord or PM me here.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(11-05-2022, 05:27 PM)Xen Wrote: Just want to add to my previous post, I am still here. If you have any questions DM me on Discord or PM me here.

why so many tags on profile?
yeah gimme some xen xd
(11-05-2022, 07:37 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(11-05-2022, 05:27 PM)Xen Wrote: Just want to add to my previous post, I am still here. If you have any questions DM me on Discord or PM me here.

why so many tags on profile?

Yeah gimme some tags xen xD
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(11-05-2022, 11:34 AM)Xen Wrote:
(30-04-2022, 10:03 AM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: With the recent announcement of the testing of Custom Servers by the Bannerlord developers can we get some information on whether or not NI II will be developed or not?

Cheers guys!

For reference:

I just happened to see this while scrolling through.

They still need to provide them publically, they still need to provide a better way for modules. But if we do decide and do have a window where we can create NI 2 then we will post about it.

I appreciate the reply Xen, but that's still a bit of a nothing answer.

I suppose what I'm asking, and I know personally a lot of players are wondering about is: 

Is the development team in a position currently where it actively wants to develop NI II should it be possible to, and could you do so with the current development team? 

I don't play anymore but it seems like a skeleton crew is keeping the mod alive...
full inventory reset in bannerlord
a lot of chance to add new content
with good advertisement
and make basic clan wars for make NI more competitive

just make main purposes for play this mode dude it's so basic
instead of kiting and doing same shit all day basically my last NI day was like this
wake up, open computer, check server browser, find ragnarok server then grind with the 16 people in ragnarok for 3 hours.
guys just at least add some things to PvE side. NI 2.0 need economy reset and new content
If there is no such a thing I won't play that thing again.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G.