Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicks/Resets
Dear administration of NI,

There is something that's making me unsure for a long time now....the kicks.
When I joined NI back in the days, that was 2015, I just turned 15. 
I want to be completely honest with you. I was a big leecher back then when I started NI and for that I received a lot of kicks...even a 25% reset. After that disaster, I wanted to restart completely. I changed my name, changed my behavior on the servers (became more quiet due to that) and started being one of the most valued player on every run I took part in. 
My NI career was quite nice. I met some cool people, looted my first legendarys and became a completely different player and teammate. I can't remember being kicked again since that bad time...untill yesterday.
Yesterday I took part on a public hard run. The majority of that run was together on teamspeak just to communicate in a way better way. Then, in wave idk...7 maybe, I went afk because my mom, who just came back from work, needed my help so of course I accepted that request, wrote "brb" and have done my work. Yeah, that took me 7 minutes. The allowed time of being afk is 5 minutes. So..guess what? I was kicked from the server when I came back. 
I do understand that. I don't care about the missed spot, therefore  the missed xp and the missed loot chance but I do care about the kick it self. A kick is being noticed and always remembered by the devs/admins who can punish you for a bigger amount of kicks. I was informed that I should watch my kicks yesterday when I came back. And if I receive like 1 or 2 more kicks, the 50% reset is waiting for me. Whoever told me that does not matter (I'm not going to name anyone). The thing is, that I am a completely legit player since these bad days in 2015 and I played by any rule of this mod (with the exception of the fake-loot message report from like a month ago coz people can't differentiate 2 different blue colors and don't understand fun. We don't want to judge anyone here) and you want to tell me that if I ever got another kick, I will be resetted by 50% just because of the shit I did in the past?! I don't mean the near past..I'm talking about 3 years! I'm in a shop right now. I'm sharing my equipment. There doesn't exist a "mine" or "yours" so if you punish me with a 50% reset, you'd punish every single person in my shop. And for what? For my behavior 3 years ago? Or for the help request I accepted cause my mom is too old to do things on her own?! Honestly, I don't get the ethic point of that.
I do understand that you have to punish people that are breaking the rules more than once or twice in a short time but in my opinion, recent kicks and resets, that are from 3,2 or even 1 year/s ago, should be removed. 
I have like 29 kicks right now and one 25% reset. 1 kick out of that was in the near past...yesterday to be exact.
I do know my behavior on the servers and I'm pretty sure that its not me that deserves another reset, if I'm close to a reset at all.

I would appreciate some sort of auto remove of kicks if you haven't received any kicks in a longer time period.

Thanks for your time,

Angar

Add: If I'm wrong regarding my kicks in the past, pls inform me. I can't remember on any other kick recently excepting  the kick yesterday.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]

Messages In This Thread
Kicks/Resets - by Angar - 22-02-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Kicks/Resets - by Lucien - 22-02-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Kicks/Resets - by [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 22-02-2018, 09:40 PM