Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(27-01-2019, 04:08 PM)Rydell Wrote: So to explain what is pseudorandomness on an example:
If there is a 1% chance for a legendary item,in 100 Odin Assists there will be ONLY ONE legendary drop distributed to player. No more no less.
I think loot shouldn't be distributed randomly but pseudorandomly.Then if somebody loots, RNGod would decide what item from the pool is that (maybe based on percentages what items should be distributed more often then the others). This would be more encouraging to play, when you have confirmed loot every 100 assists because player will be satisfied that he got something for his play time. Random based item distribution would also keep the value of items, and would keep the dopamine rush when you get that Rare legendary. Also this would eliminate the 'typical: "This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year...". In my opinion change like this would be in favour to players while still keeping both sides happy.

If you have your opinion on this please share it.

(12-08-2019, 03:51 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 03:34 PM)Łíťțłĕ_ĐēvìĹ* Wrote: "This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year..."
_
this is not true. In fact: "some red shirt looted many legendary items (3 items) for one day of playing (<20 hours), I have nothing after a year(>1000 hours)" ==> NI random chance Smile

but for me this is not a problem, but the problem is  a̶f̶k̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶   anti RG script! its kill my RG-healer ((  afk players have more loot, i dont have xp in boss wave but im not afk...
You just need to hit a bot once per wave to reset the afk timer and you are good to go.

ty i know, but its rg - not legio or zwei)
[Image: jHV6fkx]

need just reset the afk timer if i use heal!

https://ibb.co/jHV6fkx
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom - by Black_Kitten* - 12-08-2019, 04:20 PM