Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warhammer 40k
Seeing as how my house was being cluttred with so much 40k talk I decided to add this thread here Big Grin! So here is our place to talk of all the random and wonderfull dark grim things of 40k.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
The table top game or the Space Marine video game? Because I've played neither... D&D man, myself...
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Im open to any talk of the unvierse that is warhammer 40k be it the dawn of war series, fire warrior for the play station, Space marine the game, the tabel top, or the role play game Dark Herasy.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
^Good to know.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Used to play the Table Top game as Imperial Guard.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Never played it. But I have a drawer full of paint and tools. Used to paint when I was back in school many years ago, still sometimes get a kick and want to paint a bit, nice relaxing hobby.
Used to play Dawn of War: Dark Crusade like a religious fanatic. Favorite faction was Orks. Screw Necrons and Spess Mehreens, those overpowered fools.
Captain_Stoogey
Not a painter, Actually pay my friend to do thatĀ  ;D (im eldar all the way!). started a couple years ago as a side hobby and really started to get into it about a year ago when i roped my gf into it(she's Dark eldar scumĀ  :Smile ). anyway i have a 2500 point army with a red and black paint job. it consist of a few groups of dire avengers and guardians, fire dragons, striking scorpions, wave serpents and jetbikes. my HQ consist of Eldrad Ulthran (my personal favorite) and an avatar.

Its great to see more people that are warhammer players outside gamesworkshop Smile unfortunately haven't been able to play for around 6 months now to life stresses (college, work, ect) so ive been cravin anything warhammer for a while Smile
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1